Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

on 6/8/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING COVERAGE, LASTS ALL DAY, MAKES YOUR SKIN BEAUTIFUL, NOT OILY

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had originally tried the original, which left me super oily, didn't have much coverage. So when this came out, I got excited. I had originally decided to try it in the shade "medium dark" since normally I'm matched to the darkest colours in BB creams, foundations etc... So I bought it and at first I thought it was great colour match, however this product oxidizes and it left me looking like an Oompa Loompa. So I didn't use it again. I finally found the "light medium" shade and tried that. Perfect match after it sets. The coverage is must heavier than the original, almost medium to full. The consistency is a lot more liquidy, and leaves you with a natural looking finish. I don't use concealer when I use this, because I don't feel like I need it. However, this has it's cons as well. Because it is so liquidy, it leaves a mess in the cap after awhile, so I'm not a ran of the packaging. The product oxides so if you're able to try it and it looks like a perfect match at first, I'd

on 5/23/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this BB cream on a daily basis and foundation for special occasions and I absolutely love it. My T zone tends to get oily and my cheeks tend to look dry. It gives my face a luminous glow and covers any redness. But I still use a moisturizer before putting on my bb cream. It's a reasonable price for a great product!

on 5/21/2013 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a great bb cream for oily skin, it has a nice light breathable application and it has a nice matte finish. For the price this is a fantastic recommended buy

on 5/1/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I would NOT have purchased this if it weren't for the reviews, so I feel compelled to add mine even though my thoughts echo what is already here.
I bought this when looking for a light coverage foundation that had a decent level of sunscreen that actually worked. A lot of my foundations w/SPF seemed to still allow rays through and that was not cool. This bb cream had sunscreen that really does block the sun's rays-YAY!
The first few days I used this bb cream I did experience a few little blemishes. I decided to persevere in hopes it would stop and it DID! Thank goodness because I really do love this bb cream. Here's why: 1) it is extremely easy to apply. I use my fingers to rub and blend it in (quickly because it sets quickly) and then use a damp sponge to soften any poor blended spots, 2) it matches my fair skin tone very well, 3) it doesn't break me out, 4) it's cheap!, 5) stays put (and matte!) for hours 6) looks natural, my friends assumed I stopped wearing foundation when I suggested they try this bb cream, 7) removes easily at the end of my day, 8) tube is small enough for travel as per the TSA guidelines but not so small that I'm constantly running out.

Thanks to all the other MUAers that wrote their reviews on this! It has made my makeup application routine faster and easier, something we all appreciate. I'll continue to buy this bb cream. I really do love it!

on 1/12/2013 1:17:00 PM

Great product!!! Controls oil, nice coverage (as for BB cream), very light - indeed I use it when I go to the gym as well as on weekends. Doesn't dry out skin - simply perfect!!!!

on 6/21/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

well, i am writing this review in astonishment. I have never used tinted moisturizersbefore. I have a an oily acne scarred sensisitive skin that becomes red so easiliy in seboreic areas. so i have to use fullcover and longstay foundations like estee lauder double wear or by terry cover expert daily. My lightest daily make up is a lancome mineral powder with a strong kabuki. Today in lunch time i went to sports club and swimmed and has some steam and when i got out i have noticed i do not have my make up purse with me and i do not have even a moisturizer. i rush into a market on the way back work to buy a cheap moisturizer to save my day. This one was cheap enough and i did not expect more than some moisturizing and slightest cover on my reddened skin would be a great extra. I tried it on and shocked. It is very sheer but evened out my skin more than many medium cover foundations. It is moisturizing and sun protection is an extra. i will keep that one at my sports bag for good.

I really want to give this a 5, but I have to give it a 4 for shade selection. For reference I'm from Canada where they only give the shades of light-medium and medium-dark. I purchased Light-Medium.

This BB Cream is incredibly easy to apply, you can smooth it over your face in the morning and it will give a great looking coverage.I found Beauty Blenders and brushes don't give you the same coverage/natural finish. I have found this to cover well almost anything and if I have a particular large zit it wont 100% hide it but it makes it look hardly noticeable.

It says it has 5 benefits(evens skin tone, hydrates,mattifies,minimizes the look of pores,brightens) and I'd say it does a pretty good job on all of those. I think this BB cream really succeeds in minimizing the look of pores and evening skin tone which has made my skin look reminiscent of what it did in my late teens/early 20's.

I love the finish so much on this foundation I use a little bit of blush and I look put together. I also work 12 hour shifts and this is the best lasting finish I've had for any foundation let alone a BB cream. This doesn't lead to any flaking and it keeps me relatively well moisturized through the day.

The one con is the shade can go a bit orangey/yellowish. But I have found a way around this. I have stopped using powder which I found to make it oxidize way more(plus it stays on its own so for me it doesn't need powder) as well as I have stopped using bronzer as it really doesn't need it this BB cream will brighten you up on your own. Lastly this is a bit of a personal thing but I will use Clinique's Super Balanced Foundation where light catches(middle of forehead, down the nose, and centre of chin). This effectively deals with the orangey effect for me. Cliniques Super Balanced runs about $30 and lasts me half a year so this isn't a big deal for me to have to do.

Lastly this product is such a steal of a price I got this for $13 Canadian(so will be cheaper for UK/US) and it comes with 60 ml which is double the product amount I will usually get for any other foundation. Plus this works full coverage as a foundation with a less than quarter sized amount. I can easily see this lasting me 4-6 months.

My first review but I literally had to. I've tried about 4 or 5 different BB creams but this one I've been using this for about two years now and it has been my absolute HG!
I've got quite pink, sensitive, blemished skin and this really neutralises the redness for me, although it doesn't cover any acne bumps. But using pressed powder over the top of this covers them and creates a really nice matte coverage so that I usually get about 6 hours without getting oily, and I have pretty oily skin.
I guess the only con to this is that I have to wear powder over the top to get enough coverage and keep the oil at bay. But most foundations you usually have to anyway. And also, I've found that if I wear it for too many consecutive days without a break it breaks me out and I have to stop wearing it for a couple of days for them to clear up. Could be just my sensitive skin though.

on 8/13/2014 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I prefer this Garnier BB cream over the other one even though this one is for combination to oily skin and I have a normal skin (with sometimes dry patches on my cheeks and nose). The other BB cream made break out like crazy, but I did like how it made my skin look, so that made me try this one. Maybe this one wouldn't make me break out? (Spoiler: it didn't make me break out.)

I love this BB cream. It is very runny so that made my first time wearing it a complete disaster. There came way to much out of the tube and I applied way too much to my face and it looked awful. My skin was so matte and covered it looked fake. Like a had a skin coloured piece of paper as skin.

But I'm a fast learner so the second time using it was great. You only need a little bit to end up with a nice even face. I do prefer applying this BB cream with a damp beauty blender because I think I look too matte when I don't do that (but I have a normal skin, so it could be that).

I just love this BB cream and I love wearing it. It covers well (but I don't have that much to cover... But when I do a second layer on what needs extra coverage does the job), it lasts long, I like the finish when I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it lasts all day. I wear this on it's own. I don't need anything else. It makes my skin look like the better version of it.