Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product yesterday and I love the finis. It looks very natural and covers pimples and acne scars very naturally i.e. Skin shows through but it's looks healthy. I think they fixed the packaging because I don't believe it spills a lot

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

on 12/8/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff for my very oily skin. It does get a little shiny, but it has amazing coverage and blend-ability. However, the color is too orange on me. It works for summer, but the product I feel would be better for winter, they just don't have a light enough shade.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think that this is a great bb cream for men, i use this myself to cover up any acne scars and while it doesn't conceal them entirely it does remove any redness and makes the marks less noticeable. This applies nicely and leaves a matte finish. My only issue with the packaging is that it is not a pump with isn't the most sanitary thing but thats just me being picky. Anyways, definitely a product that i will buy again.

on 6/29/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I was so happy to see this in stores while I was overseas (I'm pretty sure it's not out in Australia yet) as the original Garnier BB cream was waaaay too greasy for my oily skin. I don't usually like wearing a full face of liquid foundation everyday, especially in hot weather, however my skin constantly has blemishes that tinted moisturizer can't cover. This BB cream on the other hand provides just enough coverage that I only need concealer on those stubborn blemishes and it blends beautifully into my skin. It's so light that I can't even tell I'm wearing it which is what I love. I still have to powder down my t-zone as my skin is extremely oily which is fine for me. Overall this product is exactly what I've been looking for for a while now, I was just a little disappointed that there was 10ml less product than with the original version. !

on 7/15/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second tube and I am really enjoying it. it provides coverage without feeling heavy on the skin at all. I use this A LOT during the warmer months when I want a lil bit of something on but not a full coverage foundation. the shades are tragic though, I think it's only light/medium/dark. I have fair/medium skin and light is just the right shade for me but I can see how the shades range can be a problem for a lot of people. it is really cheap and it's an overall good find! definitely will continue buying this

on 10/25/2014 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Okay first of all ive already gone through 3 tubes of this product... this product is amazing for everyday use and school. i love this bb cream since it has an amazing coverage for a bb cream, super affordable, and last about 6-8 hours with touch ups. Even though i am someone who has super oily skin and had used this through all the weather changers, and it was amazing. But the thing i dont like about it is it did make me look more yellow and it was very noticeable if u missed a spot on your face. i still highly recommend this product, and still wear if i dont wanna wear foundation or if its to hot and humid for a full face. :)

on 9/27/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My skin: extremely oily/acne prone/light asian skin with a warm yellow tinge/i have acne scars and hyperpigmentation

Pros - affordable - easy to blend - natural - lasts all day - light to medium coverage ( you can get fuller coverage by using a brush, using your fingers will give you a more natural finish) - can double up as a concealer - does not go patchy (the longer i wear it, the nicer it looks) - velvet/natural finish - evens out skin - cover up most of my acne scars and hyperpigmentations -

Cons - can sometimes look orange (fix it by applying a whiter base powder over and it fixes the orange problem ) - oil control lasts for about 3 hours on me before i have to blot (I have extremely oily skin) - the liquidy formula can be messy as it spills from the bottle (but its nothing intolerable)

In general: I really love this product, I apply it with my fingers - a brush will give you a fuller coverage but it will look less natural, it lasts all day when i powder it. SOMETIMES (it has only happened like 3-5 times for me and I've used it for a year ) it can look orange but not often, but when it does i just apply a light-coloured finishing powder over the top and it fixes the problem. One bottle has lasted me for over a year, a little goes a long way.

If you have dry patches .. MOISTURISE, it can cling to dry patches but as you wear it and your natural oils come through, the dry patches disappear and you get a really beautiful velvet finish. The light colour matches me well, but sometimes in the winter it is a tinge dark (but nothing noticeable), so i just blend it down my neck and it looks fine.

I will definitely repurchase since it is afforable, great coverage and long-lasting - on the face and product wise. (Had my bottle for over a year and i still have a quarter of the bottle left).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As it probably says in my bio page, I have extremely oily skin and usually foundation cakes on me. Most of the time, I just want a light-ish coverage but that still makes my skin look good. I've tried all the BB and CC creams there are, Revlon, Almay, Maybelline, L'Oreal, everything. And this BB cream really takes the cake. It makes my skin look flawless, and air-brushes. I only have to blot about once, and considering I put my makeup on at 6:30 in the morning and take it off at 8 at night, that's pretty good. The only thing that kind of annoys me is that the packaging isn't the best. Whenever I open the bottle the product always come splitting out making the package of BB cream look all messy and it gets everywhere, but what. Other than that, I love this product!! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Coverage is pretty good for a bb cream definitely buildable. Staying power is only good if you put more than a thin layer cuz with thin layers it doesn't control oil as well. It has a nice lightweight thin formula but it's slightly hard to blend because it lacks moisture (which I understand cuz it's for oily skin) overall I love it and don't regret buying it but they need a wider range of colors because their darkest is too light for my Filipino skin tone;p