Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 10/2/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This I like except for the fact that it makes me super oily,even though it says its supposed to control oil,but it makes my skin crazy oily,even if I use a mattifying powder on top. And they used to have more shades,now theres just two, light/medium and dark/deep I think. I use the light/medium which matches me well.
But the coverage is really good which impresses me because the consistensy is really watery,is a thin liquid,its very easy to blend,doesnt emphasize my pores or acne scarring. It doesnt break me out,it never looks cakey. This really covers but it looks like I'm not wearing any makeup,doesnt crease or move during the day,it lasts for about 6 hours I'd say. This is what I use when I'm in a rush because is super easy to apply and blend.
This really would be the perfect foundation in my opinion if it didnt make so oily.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product yesterday and I love the finis. It looks very natural and covers pimples and acne scars very naturally i.e. Skin shows through but it's looks healthy. I think they fixed the packaging because I don't believe it spills a lot

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, i have very mixed feelings about this product. It gives quite a nice finish, looks very natural, and the coverage is very decent for a bb cream. Also, the shade of it is really nice, as it is not too pink toned. However, I simply cannot understand how this would be aimed towards people with oily.

I've really tried to force myself to like this bb cream, I've tried it with mattifying moisturisers, may different mattifying / oil control primers (smashbox, benefit, hourglass), and all sorts of different powders, but it just makes me oily within 1-2 hours!

I just use the tiniest amount of this product with my darker foundations, this is the only purpose it serves in my collection, unfortunately.

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

on 7/15/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second tube and I am really enjoying it. it provides coverage without feeling heavy on the skin at all. I use this A LOT during the warmer months when I want a lil bit of something on but not a full coverage foundation. the shades are tragic though, I think it's only light/medium/dark. I have fair/medium skin and light is just the right shade for me but I can see how the shades range can be a problem for a lot of people. it is really cheap and it's an overall good find! definitely will continue buying this

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is absolutely amazing. It has great coverage, keeps you matte all day (and I have extremely oily skin too), it blended nicely and looks very natural. I loved it at first, it was like my HG. But then after a few days of using it I started to break out. It was just a few at first but then it became worse and worse every time I used it! I was so sad! So even though this BB cream is amazing, it broke me out terribly. And I don't even have sensitive skin or anything, although I am acne prone.

on 1/27/2015 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in two minds about this product. The first time I wore it I was in a rush and just slapped it straight on my face and loved the look even though it was quite dark considering it is the lightest shade.. It saved me putting bronzer on so quite convenient actually. .It didn't look unnatural and gave surprisingly good coverage. very watery formula but dries well. I found after a couple hours I was totally oily and an absolute mess. I decided to give it another go but this time primed and set and I love it now. Also love the smell .. its quite strong but very floral. I would buy this again because it is a lovely product if used in the right way

on 12/8/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff for my very oily skin. It does get a little shiny, but it has amazing coverage and blend-ability. However, the color is too orange on me. It works for summer, but the product I feel would be better for winter, they just don't have a light enough shade.

on 10/25/2014 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Okay first of all ive already gone through 3 tubes of this product... this product is amazing for everyday use and school. i love this bb cream since it has an amazing coverage for a bb cream, super affordable, and last about 6-8 hours with touch ups. Even though i am someone who has super oily skin and had used this through all the weather changers, and it was amazing. But the thing i dont like about it is it did make me look more yellow and it was very noticeable if u missed a spot on your face. i still highly recommend this product, and still wear if i dont wanna wear foundation or if its to hot and humid for a full face. :)

on 9/27/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My skin: extremely oily/acne prone/light asian skin with a warm yellow tinge/i have acne scars and hyperpigmentation

Pros - affordable - easy to blend - natural - lasts all day - light to medium coverage ( you can get fuller coverage by using a brush, using your fingers will give you a more natural finish) - can double up as a concealer - does not go patchy (the longer i wear it, the nicer it looks) - velvet/natural finish - evens out skin - cover up most of my acne scars and hyperpigmentations -

Cons - can sometimes look orange (fix it by applying a whiter base powder over and it fixes the orange problem ) - oil control lasts for about 3 hours on me before i have to blot (I have extremely oily skin) - the liquidy formula can be messy as it spills from the bottle (but its nothing intolerable)

In general: I really love this product, I apply it with my fingers - a brush will give you a fuller coverage but it will look less natural, it lasts all day when i powder it. SOMETIMES (it has only happened like 3-5 times for me and I've used it for a year ) it can look orange but not often, but when it does i just apply a light-coloured finishing powder over the top and it fixes the problem. One bottle has lasted me for over a year, a little goes a long way.

If you have dry patches .. MOISTURISE, it can cling to dry patches but as you wear it and your natural oils come through, the dry patches disappear and you get a really beautiful velvet finish. The light colour matches me well, but sometimes in the winter it is a tinge dark (but nothing noticeable), so i just blend it down my neck and it looks fine.

I will definitely repurchase since it is afforable, great coverage and long-lasting - on the face and product wise. (Had my bottle for over a year and i still have a quarter of the bottle left).