Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.7

on 8/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was looking for another BB cream to replace my old maybelline one, and found this. The wear is only good for a few hours, then turns shiny!! I found that this breaks out my previously clear skin; will not buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Their lightest shade is orangey for my fair skin even in the summertime. I can go with the first shade within the . range of the foundation (usually). It covered nothing and was greasy as well.

on 4/26/2017 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really like it!

I'm oily, ~NC20 and I got this in the shade Light. It goes on beautifully, the shade matches me (it's definitely on the warmer side), and the coverage is nice (about medium). It has a slightly watery consistency, I tried this with a sponge and a brush and I think it looks great either way.

My ONLY complaints that are:
1) It does not work with any of my moisturizers, they make it go patchy. So I wash my face, use a toner, and go with this directly. Since I'm oily I don't feel that I need more moisture, but maybe it could bother combo skin.
2) I'd put the wear time at ~4-5 hours. After that I feel that it really fades and breaks down, even if I blot. I stick to wearing it on shorter days.

Overall, I really like it :)

on 10/26/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Brilliant, there are foundations out there with the same coverage that feel less oily on my skin, like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, but for such price! It is the best best best.

on 6/24/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i wanted to try this product for a long time however i know my skin and its a bit pricy for a bb cream in canada, so i got it on sale the forst few times i tried it i hated it but today i tried it again and i was just looking for something quick so i wouldnt look ghostly because im sick, i shook it and it made all the difference, better coverage and i didnt set it, id say dont go first impressions with this stuff and make sure that you shake it.

on 6/5/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bougth this bb cream because I wanted something more lightweight than my current foundation for summertime. The price was great and I have oily skin, so the promise of a matte finish and shine control sounded great.

The pros:
- Great pigmentation and coverage for a bb without feeling heavy like a foundation. I have some old acne scarring which it covers quite nicely.
- Very smooth and matte on the face for the first couple of hours
- The price
- The amount of product you get which is a little more than most other bb's I've researched.

The cons:
- The packaging. The consistency is very thin and liquid and it comes right out of tube without warning to much distress. I think a pump would have been way better.
- After a couple of hours I'm an oily mess. This BB makes me even more oily than I am otherwise!
- Also after a couple of hours it starts to seperate on the skin and look patchy. The texture is very gritty on the skin.

Ive tried with primers, setting powders and fixing sprays to stop the oil train - not happening. Generally I'm beginning to learn that products that advertise as oil-free are giving me even more oily skin.

We have had quite high temperatures while I've been trying out this foundation, so I'm thinking I will stop using it for now and try again in the fall or it the weather turns to see if that helps. Overall it's a nice bb cream, it sadly just exaggerates the features it promised to play down.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a samlpe from my Goodiebox (danish beauty subscription box), and it was PERFECT!
Was one with my skin tone (not orange at all!), lasted all day, smelled amazing, had a great texture and feel.... So naturally, I went out and bought a full size. Same type, same colour. I have never been so dissapointed before,
It's ORANGE. Really, really orange. It only lasts a few hours. It smells bad, it's very water-y. It makes an ok base for eye makeup, if you can hide the orange. It feels very light on the skin, it doesnt cake. I am really not a fan of the packaging, it's very ugly I think. Would never buy again, and will not ever recommend this product to anyone.

on 4/4/2016 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It makes my skin shine and get oily. I didn't like it :(

on 1/13/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

well I use the dark shade but I love love this product. I have gotten so many compliments since using it. I don't like to look like I'm wearing foundation but like an even toned and pore less look which this product delivers on. I used to use MAC studio fix fluid which was great but still felt a bit too heavy so I'm quite happy to use a product that's just as good but at a fraction of the price. the only issue is the TERRIBLE packaging!! Oh my word it sucks, it's just not a good experience and I truly hope they will improve it. but at the moment the product works so well for me, I'll continue using it