Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 10/19/2018 3:57:00 PM

Best bb cream i have ever tried. I have used alot of korean bb creams before but they were thick and have always caused me to breakout. This one doesn't and never turns orange on me. The light/medium shade is just the perfect shade for my skin tone. It definitely helps even out my skin and hides all the redness that disappears over time. It gives me a good glow, not too matte or too shiny. I think this is about to become my HG.❤️

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I used this years ago, and recently thought I’d give it another go.

Pros: Good price, readily accessible, sleek packaging, many benefits in one product, feels amazing on skin, skin looks naturally flawless.

Cons: Rubbish shade range, even light shade too dark for porcelain skin, strong harsh smell, very runny messy formula.

I got the Light shade. Unfortunately it was slightly too dark (I’m NC15). With the lack of shade range there’s no option to go lighter.

I’d recommend this product if:

-Your a NC20 or darker- it should match.
- You have oily skin
-You want an affordable, light coverage, natural looking makeup with many benefits in one product.

on 6/1/2018 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been using this product since 2014, and I realy like it. It's not heavy on the skin, the finish is velvety and not sticky at all. It has really nice coverage too, if I was given this to try without knowing what it is I would believe this is a foundation, not a bb cream.

It has spf 20 which is always nice.

The shade range is pretty mediocre (hence the 4/5 marking). I don't even know how many shades are available. Where I live only the medium shade is available in store which I can only use when i'm getting tanner starting the summer and when i'm de-tanning at the end of summer. It works fine when mixing it in with other foundations, though. It dries down way darker that it swatches, keep that in mind.

on 7/8/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is great BB cream. It is very lightweight, but it has some coverage.It's longlasting too.The only issue is very strong alcoholy scent, that dissapears whitin few minutes.

on 4/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love it despite the bad stuff that I will mention. to begin with this is the best bb cream I have used so far, the coverage is great for a bb cream ! it covers my minimal acne which most bb creams don't do, I would say this bb cream is a medium coverage and it has a dewy finish !
the downsides to it is that it oxidizes which is something that i can work with , it also gets pretty oily 4 hours later which I really hate :( . I usually wear it for daily stuff such as work, if am going to do something that will be longer than working hours I would definitely use something else (because of the oil factor) yet still I love it and I will keep using it

I am 28 years old, have very acne prone skin, first signs of aging, and am always trying new foundations to cover up scarring and help with redness. I think I'm on my 7-10th tube of this and religiously keep going back! I like a medium coverage with a dewy finish.

This BB cream is amaaazing....a little goes a long way! The tube is easy (and somewhat sterile to squeeze product out). Apply with sponge or damp beauty blender, set with powder or it may wipe off if not fully dry. *Be careful as the squeeze tube CAN be a bit if you open it downward!*

What else to say? No major smells, non irritating, doesn't break me out.

Summer months it might melt on the face a bit (as you'd find with many liquid makeups/oily skin types), but I just don't apply as much in summer.

Oh! And my skin is somewhat fair, so the light medium - lightest colour offered- does run a tad bit dark, but I just blend it into my neck and hairline..and no need to switch shades for summer.

Don't waste your time buying the "Pure Control Anti-Acne" version of this. It has a totally different consistency, different look and feel when it is dry, and definitely doesn't help with acne.

But the regular one for oily skin is spectacular!

5 lippies and will continue to buy, fingers crossed they don't ever change this product! :)

on 1/13/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I brought this to use on my days off when I don't want to wear makeup. The colour is fantastic and the feeling of this product is good but no staying power and bad packaging.

I have found using a finishing powder on top has helped a little but still finding it slightly oily by lunch.

Pros: oil free, cheap, available everywhere.

Cons: the packaging, the staying power.

Overall an okay product that is a great introduction to the world of BB creams.

on 1/13/2017 5:10:00 AM

I wasn't too sure about this product before I bought it - the reviews were definitely mixed! However, after purchasing I can say that I don't regret my decision to jump on the bandwagon. For its price you seem to get a relatively good amount of product, although the fluidity of the solution means that a lot can leak out from the tube each time you use it. Because of this the packaging isn't my favourite, but its a pretty minor problem; simply take care when squeezing out the cream.

Onto the formula. I have incredibly oily skin, and although the packaging states that it controls shine, I looked like a disco ball after only a few hours! I like the finish - its matte but not too cakey or drying. Coverage is perfect for me, as it covers blemishes and acne scars without looking too unnatural. Colour also suits my the yellow undertones in my skin, and the light colour matches my complexion. One definite downside is the smell. It smells a bit unpleasant, but not enough so the I would reconsider buying the product again.

I found that using a beauty blender or makeup sponge works better than applying the product with fingers.

All in all, a good bb cream with light-medium coverage, that works well for oily skin.

on 10/26/2016 5:30:00 AM

This is the worst BB cream I've ever tried. I used it for months, at the beginning it was okay, but then I started breaking out like crazy. It has a really weird smell. I have oily skin and it made me even oilier.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I guess I've just had good luck with this product - it's the best foundation for my needs that I've found. I've used it for the past 4 years. My mom gave me the normal-skin kind and I found that it was too highly scented and slipped right off of my face. I bought the combination-oily version on a whim and it has a less creamy finish and a much lighter scent. It doesn't feel like a moisturizing BB cream, more like a light foundation. It doesn't dry my skin out or make it overly greasy.

This BB cream doesn't last much past the end of the work day, but behaves well when set with powder and blotted. It has enough pigment to cover under-eye circles and minor redness, but additional concealer is needed for stubborn zits. It's no Revlon Colorstay if coverage and staying power are your priorities, but it DOESN'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT!! :D which for me outweighs the 8-hour wear time and a few dabs of concealer. It washes off easily with Cerave foaming cleanser.

It has a yellow cast which is perfect for my NC30 skin and for concealing redness, though YMMV if you have very pink-toned skin.