Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Where do I start, I have been looking for a light foundation that had good coverage since I finished accutane! I used to have horrible acne and would cake on the foundation and it felt disgusting. So once I finished accutane and fell in love with my new perfect skin I knew I had to try this. I bought this to use during the summer for my darker shade and got the light to medium shade in the oily combination choice. I am never going back! My only complaints are that it leaks out of the bottle easily and it's a little streaky but if you're looking for a light glowy BB cream with good coverage this is for you!

I use foundation every time I go to work or school but I always spend so much time at my skin care/foundation routine that I took my chance and bought the BB Cream for Oily Skin by Garnier. I expected a sheer coverage, and alot of moisture. But I got a sheer-medium coverage with a balanced amount of moisture. My skin looks like skin and more healthy. The shade Light also fits me good, but not perfectly. I set the BB Cream with pressed or baby powder but I will try without it in the future. I'll let you know how it works over the day, but so far I'm impressed. Good job, Garnier.

on 1/15/2017 12:17:00 AM

For starters, I'm not big of wearing foundation on an everyday basis, and I have hyperpigmentation and some facial discoloration that I want to cover up. I wanted an everyday "foundation" that was light and easy to apply, and would even out my skin tone, while also providing a good SPF for my pale skin.

This BB cream was a lifesaver, especially because it keeps me matte the WHOLE day, something I couldn't find in other BB creams. It also has WAY more coverage than I have found in any other BB cream, while still being at a (somewhat) reasonable price for drugstore. $12 is a little pricey for my college budget, but is still doable for a product that I love like this one.

The ONLY cons are the packaging -- the tube tends to overflow quite often, especially when removing the cap. It can get really messy quick, and I hate wasting the product. Another con is the color-- I am *extremely* pale, and the lightest color does oxidize a bit, and is too dark for me. I've heard that there is a Fair shade, but I haven't seen it in stores.

I honestly hope they never stop making this, because it really is the perfect BB cream for me. I've tried others, and I just keep coming back to this. It's so easy to apply (I honestly just use my clean fingers half the time if I'm really in a rush), and gives me the coverage I need, while helping control my combination skin throughout the day. It also photographs beautifully! Highly recommend!

on 9/16/2016 3:07:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I am very happy with this purchase.I previously used the Aldi BB cream and found it was excellent however the results were far less impressive if I had sunscreen on under it. My face looked shiny and it failed to last.

I often wear a heavy sunscreen and I have been really happy with the results of this BB cream over a 50+ UV cream. It lasts longer, with good coverage and doesn't result in the shinny, oily look

I have also been happy with how good the coverage is and how fair it makes me look. Maybe its because i'm in Australia but I get non of the 'orange' quality others have noted - quite the opposite.

on 9/4/2016 5:12:00 PM

I've been using this product for a good two years.
Shake the tube before using it - and be warned, the first time you might get a shock from the orangey tone of the product. Don't stress, apply it anyway and you'll notice it blends out. It's probably better if you have a slight yellow/beige tone to your natural complexion as opposed to ashy or rosy.

I find this product works best when mixed with a small dot of oil-free moisturiser, or aloe vera gel. However, if you prefer to use it as is - it's still extremely good. Just make sure your skin is well moisturized before you apply.

I use a RT Expert Face Brush or Beauty Blender to apply, though it works just as well with your hands.

The coverage is sheer to medium, depending on how much you apply, and your tool of application. It covers spots and redness well, I find.

I would say this is *almost* a matte finish, but not quite. It looks a little more matte than natural skin. My favourite thing about this product is that it dries into your skin - so if you hug someone with a white shirt, you won't see any residue left behind.

In terms of the packaging, it's great - though the nozzle can sometimes eject product upon opening if not stored correctly - and the screw on cap would be easier as a flip-up, but that's not a big deal for me. I've had no leakages, or anything of the sort - so the packaging is practical and just fine for me.

AVOID like the plague if you have dry skin - it WILL stick to dry spots... it's labelled as oily/combination for a reason.

A tube like this, despite being 40ml, should last you a minimum of 6 months if you have clear skin, or only a few blemishes, and around 4 months if you use a lot of product.

It's my go-to BB Cream (I have tried others), and the fact it has SPF 20 is amazing. I would say it's especially good if you enjoy the outdoors or are going to the beach, as it dries properly, doesn't melt, and contains SPF 20. It doesn't clog the pores as far as I can tell.

on 1/22/2016 10:41:00 PM

I have tried a lot of BB creams for my combination skin because I use to get oily in my T-zone. Garnier is not available in the Philippines so I had to buy it online. Thank God I found a shop who's selling this. I wasn't doubtful when I purchased it 'cause there are so many good reviews about it. This BB cream gave me what I want, matte finish, fast absorption, and no oily T-zone the whole day. I got very little shiny areas during late hours but not really oily. I just pat my makeup powder and I'm looking very fresh again. Not like other BB creams I've tried, they all gave me oily T-zone half of the day. I apply my powder like 5 times in my office. While Garnier, it worked perfectly, I got Light-Medium shade and I thought it'll make my face so white 'cause I'm a morena, but the shade is perfect for me and I was so happy. I just don't really like the packaging cause it could get messy but overall, it's very good. For combination skin people, you must really try this. I don't know if this will work good in very oily and dry skin. I will definitely buy this again. <3

on 1/22/2016 5:38:00 PM

I love this product! I have it in light/clair and the colour is great, easy to build. I use this as my daily foundation as its very light, doesnt cake or cling to dry patches which I love. Can be used for pretty much any occasion.

Pros: - very buildable - 2-3 layers is med-full coverage.
- covers redness very well
- not cakey
- Doesnt cling to dry patches
- Easy to remove
- doesnt break me out
- Liquidy, a little goes a long way. One tube lasts a long time!

Cons: - You have to set this with a powder other wise slightly sticky

on 10/12/2015 4:34:00 PM

I absolutely love this BB cream!!
I decided to buy it as I was sick of wearing high end foundations on a day-to-day basis and wanted something more natural but still gives coverage, and I found the perfect product!
If you buff this product in with a buffing brush it actually gives a great medium coverage without looking cakey, it covers all my blemishes and redness and gives a nice glow! Plus, I have oily skin and with all my other foundations my skin gets very oily within a few hours but this BB cream can last all day with a setting powder!
What can I say, looks good, feels nice on the skin, lasts a long time, and not too expensive.

I really recommend this BB cream and if you're the type of person who only wears foundations and is scared that a bb cream will not provide enough coverage etc then buy this one!! Works just as well as a foundation for me :)

I tried the original garnier bb cream years ago and I absolutely hated it, I have super dry skin and I remember it making me feel like an oil slick. I was really apprehensive to try this because I assumed it wouldn't work with my skin because it's designed for combo/oily skin, but honestly, this stuff works amazing. It has a light/medium coverage, and the colour "medium" matches me perfectly when I'm tan (MAC NC35), however the light shade is too light for me when I'm my natural skintone (MAC NC20) so the shade selection is pretty poor. This stuff looks like skin and if applied properly (I use a beautyblender) it looks undetectable on me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go-to, everyday face product. I wear it for school and it provides a good enough coverage (yet still quite sheer) to cover most blemishes, yet still look natural. I love the yellow undertone, since most BB creams have pink undertones. It does tend to cake up in between my eyebrow area, however I do have dry skin so I don't really blame the BB cream. I just love this product and it's a definite repurchase - actually, I'm going to go buy another one in a few days! :-)

Forgot to mention, the packaging is crap. You have to put it sideways or upwards or else the product will instantly come spilling out as soon as you open it.