Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

I have recently bought the new Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Sikin Perfector BB Cream in the shade fair/light. I read that this is one of the best drug store BB creams available and it not only p Robbins SPF but anti-aging benefits. I am in love with it. It will be the BB Cream I purchase repeatedly. I have a very fair complexion but even the fair/light shade was a touch too dark for me. All I did was add a small amount of liquid white highlighter(ex: wet n wild white highlighter drops or Elf barely there gel highlighter) and it toned down the shade without making it super glowy from the highlighter. It matches my complexion perfectly when i do this, blends seamlessly into my skin and looks so natural with a slight dewiness. I set with the Laura Mercier Powder and use a good setting spray. This product stays on my face all day. I never have to reapply at any point, it doesn't crease, flake, or start to melt or rub off in hot weather. I'm very conscious not to subject myself to the sun because i burn instantly but i haven't had so much asa change in my skin color from sun while wearing this. It makes my skin look super healthy and the price is reasonable. I would recommend to anyone who asks as long as the fair complexion ladies are willing to take a little extra time to adjust shade

on 6/27/2017 11:08:00 AM

this is a fantastic product for me. it is slightly glowy and gives a nice bronzy look to the skin. it makes the skin look flawless. has great coverage and very long lasting. does oxidize a tad bit but doesnt bother me cuz it is very less and yea i wud most likely repurchase as it is a great product and quite affordable

on 12/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have normal skin and my skin tone is somewhat light to medium. I have tried the original formula and it was ok. But the combination to oily skin formula is wonderful. Cannot believe the coverage this formula gives considering it is such a thinner consistency. I only need a little bit and it is amazing. I have a full cabinet with all kinds of makeup foundation from high end to drugstore and this is the one I have been using. This does not make my face look cakey at all. It gives a nice soft glow. At first when I apply it, it seems light for my skin but after applying the rest of my makeup it seems to blend in really well. I'm amaze that this makes my skin look natural. You can still see my skin through this bb cream. The only issue I have is that you need to stand the tube straight up otherwise it will leak out since it's a very thin formula otherwise this is a great bb cream . I will purchase again. Remember to apply little at a time since it's full coverage.A little goes a long way.

on 4/6/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have combination/dry skin, with an oily t-zone and this made my skin feel silky smooth and made it look matte and flawless! I always wear it to school in the morning, and at the end of the day when I come home, my makeup is still in place! I would say this is the best drugstore bb cream out there. I would definitely continue using it.

I'm a simple powder foundation girl, but then I complain about the shadowing around my eyes, and the giant oily pores on my nose! Bought this, and I'm SUPER impressed! Used my regular face lotion, then thought I'd just use this as a concealer around my eyes, since I read that it does well with the dark shadows. Loved the look, so I put it all over. Used a bit of my usual powder foundation (Palladio) over it. This was at 7:30 this morning, and now at 2:30, my makeup still looks fresh! Like I just put it on! No oily nose, and my pores are DEFINITELY smaller. Imperfections look blurred, and my face is completely matte. I still don't need a blotting paper or a powder touch-up, 7 hours later! This stuff is like the ultimate primer! I bet I wouldn't even need the Palladio over this, but old habits die hard, ya know? I paid $10 at Ulta, and the tube is huge and will last awhile. Even if you JUST used this on your nose as a primer, it'd be worth it. I'll totally keep using this!

I really really love this BB cream!!! It truly has a nice matte finish, not really matte but the most matte finish I've seen in a BB cream. You really don't even need to set it. The price is a bit expensive at around $12 but it sure is worth it. There are two shades. The light/medium is a bit dark for fair skinned girls but fits me nicely. In the summer when you tan, it might fit nicer for fair skinned girls. This stuff lasts all day and really keeps the shine away. Love this BB cream.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is amazing! It is light, smooth and can be used for overall skin coverage. I have quite oily skin and this cream took the shine away but my skin actually looked airbrushed! I had some faint dark circles under my eyes and with a swipe of this cream, they instantly vanished! It wasn't drying at all either! I used cleanser and moisturiser underneath for a fresh base and then applied this cream.

I was so impressed! It covers up small or red spots, dark circles, gentle signs of ageing (Told by my parents) and general skin imperfections. It is light and can be used underneath foundation too. It left me with smooth, airbrushed skin and will continue to buy this in the future!!

on 1/29/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love the generous 2 oz size for the price! It tends to squirt out of the tube as its quite thin so be careful. I actually have this in medium/deep but couldn't find where that product was - I only saw the 'light' review. But as its the same product, I'll put my two cents in here. My skin is an nw 25-ish or 3.5 (warm beige) in Bobbi. Why did I get med/deep you may ask? Well I have oily skin and was liking my skin79 pink label, but even after oxidizing it looked too light. So I thought a nice mattifying bb cream in a darker shade would mix nicely. It does! And this garnier bb cream for oily skin is like the Mac Pro longwear of bb creams! I put some on my hand to test shade at Kmart and it like didn't wash off til I scrubbed it off! I use an oil based makeup remover so removing it at night isn't a problem. I like how this adds some warmth, oil absorption, and longevity to my skin79. Will definitely be using this alone in the summer! For the price and quantity u get, an excellent, long wearing product for oily skin. Live the SPF 20 too.

on 12/17/2012 4:57:00 AM

I'm a bit of a virgin to the whole BB cream business and I've read that compared to the asian BB creams this really isn't up to scratch. However, for what I wanted I'm stoked with this product. Generally I wear Estee Lauder Double Wear every day, and I've never really thought to look past it. Although I began to long for something quicker and easier for summer. Something you could just wake up and slap on without having to really think about it.This is it for me. While other reviews I've read have said the coverage isn't that great, I have found it awesome, equal to a foundation. I was also looking for something a bit more luminous than Double Wear and this has a nice luminous quality on my skin. Others have commented that this in not a product for oily skin. My skin can become a little oily by the end of the day, but is otherwise pretty normal, and I've had no problem with this being too oily. I still wear a moisturiser but I make sure it has dried before I apply the cream. Then I try to work it in like a cream rather than a foundation, add a matte bronzer in oily prone areas and some under eye concealer and I'm done. I love how this looks on my skin, even at the end of the day. For reference I have the medium colour, they only have light or medium in Australia, and it's a perfect match. I will defo be buying again, especially for summer.
As for it's BB cream long lasting benefits, I really can't say, but as an alternative to foundation it's ace.

on 12/4/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm quite pale, and this stuff is way too yellow/beige on me, which is a real shame because otherwise it's PERFECT and I'd love to use it because it really stays matte (almost) all day on me, so I wish they'd make one for us cool toned people, this one's obviously for the warmer toned folks. (I've tried mixing it with moisturisers and other foundations in hopes of making the color more suitable for me, but then it lost the matte effect :/)

Very runny too, so store the tube upside down or you might end up having BB cream all over you.