Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

on 6/27/2017 11:08:00 AM

this is a fantastic product for me. it is slightly glowy and gives a nice bronzy look to the skin. it makes the skin look flawless. has great coverage and very long lasting. does oxidize a tad bit but doesnt bother me cuz it is very less and yea i wud most likely repurchase as it is a great product and quite affordable

on 7/5/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This oxidizes horribly and turns WAY darker and more orange. Too bad, it had nice coverage and was very mattifying.

on 1/3/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my go-to BB Cream... Repurchased at least 5 times. I just bought a fresh tube this week and they've changed the formula :( It's now much thicker (like the original, non-combo skin version), and I'm disappointed. They did improve the packaging though, with a flip cap instead of a twist off. I might not buy again if this is the new norm. Sad because this oily skin version was amazing.

on 12/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have normal skin and my skin tone is somewhat light to medium. I have tried the original formula and it was ok. But the combination to oily skin formula is wonderful. Cannot believe the coverage this formula gives considering it is such a thinner consistency. I only need a little bit and it is amazing. I have a full cabinet with all kinds of makeup foundation from high end to drugstore and this is the one I have been using. This does not make my face look cakey at all. It gives a nice soft glow. At first when I apply it, it seems light for my skin but after applying the rest of my makeup it seems to blend in really well. I'm amaze that this makes my skin look natural. You can still see my skin through this bb cream. The only issue I have is that you need to stand the tube straight up otherwise it will leak out since it's a very thin formula otherwise this is a great bb cream . I will purchase again. Remember to apply little at a time since it's full coverage.A little goes a long way.

on 12/4/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm quite pale, and this stuff is way too yellow/beige on me, which is a real shame because otherwise it's PERFECT and I'd love to use it because it really stays matte (almost) all day on me, so I wish they'd make one for us cool toned people, this one's obviously for the warmer toned folks. (I've tried mixing it with moisturisers and other foundations in hopes of making the color more suitable for me, but then it lost the matte effect :/)

Very runny too, so store the tube upside down or you might end up having BB cream all over you.

on 9/10/2014 10:16:00 PM

The first day i bought this and put it on, it was... in a way... amazing. It gave good coverage,didnt run all over my face, and looked very natural. The next few days told a different story. It caused me major breakouts, large pimples on my cheek merged together creating this huge boil looking thing on face, a family of three on the other side of my cheek, and more on the side of my forehead. This was dissapointing, too good to be true.

I have nothing but praise for this thing. I really do mean that, because I believe that this BB cream is one of the best products I've ever used for my face. For the most part, I have fairly even, healthy skin, but like everyone else, I have minor imperfections that I wouldn't mind getting covered. That's where this BB cream comes in the story. It truly brightens my complexion, giving it a matte, evened out, and fresh-faced look. It really enhances my natural features without appearing fake or caked up. The coverage of this BB cream rivals, if not exceeds, other foundations' coverages. And even though my skin is on the clear side, I know for a fact that there are girls with more problematic skin who still find this BB cream to have a medium to full coverage. So if you have acne or things like that, don't be afraid that this product won't be able to cover them up. It sure will. Another pro is that this BB cream is 2.0 fl. ounces, so you know what that means. It'll definitely last you a long time. To be honest, the only thing keeping me from giving this a complete five star is that there are such few color ranges. However, I still think that the shade choices can adapt to your own natural skin color, at least from the videos I've watched of girls putting this on. Also, I apply this BB cream with my fingers, as I think it gives me the effect I'm looking for. I love that this foundation makes me feel pretty and confident wearing it, and I think that is what makes this a winner for me. Anyway, I would 100% recommend this BB cream (in case you can't already tell from my review). Even if you don't end up loving it the way I do, the price is low for being such an amazing product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't wear foundation, if only every 3 weekends, but I started to see that I had sunlight spots damage on my face.

I started using SPF creams, but all the ones i bought were awful, i don't have breakouts on my skin and these creams gave hell to my chin as soon as i started.

So I decided to give BB creams a try and googled pretty good reviews about this one, and I wasn't disappointed. The 20 SPF worked well and haven't had a single pimple since I started using it.

PACKAGING: Sucks. As soon as I opened it, i lost a lot of product. Light shade it's "runnier" than medium one, though.

COVERAGE: It's everything I was looking for. Doesn't seem as if I was wearing foundation, it seems only as if my skin improved, it's not the lightest coverage, but I prefer it that way, not so light nor full.

OVER ALL REVIEW: I love it. The light shade one is too light and the medium too dark for me, so i bought them both and mix them. I prefer a matte finish, this one isn't a 100%, but it does a pretty good job! And at the end of the day, when I clean my face, it seems more mostourized :) I'm happy with this!

on 4/6/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have combination/dry skin, with an oily t-zone and this made my skin feel silky smooth and made it look matte and flawless! I always wear it to school in the morning, and at the end of the day when I come home, my makeup is still in place! I would say this is the best drugstore bb cream out there. I would definitely continue using it.

on 3/29/2014 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product in the winter it stays on pretty much all day! But I hate the packaging you can't control the product.
But it gives really good coverage for a bb cream I would say medium coverage.
What I also don't like about it that it's a bit too pink on me.. but nothing a powder can't fix