Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Other
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.2

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

PROS:
-The color blends beautifully with my pale skin
-It does not leave dry patches on my cheeks
-It looks natural on the skin, like I am not wearing anything
-You get a lot of product, and it is really affordable
-Covers the bags under my eyes perfectly

CONS:
-If you are having a really bad skin day, this BB cream will not cover much
-My T - zone gets a little oily in the summer and the oiliness shines through the BB cream
-Creases on the eyelids

Definitely worth the price, I will repurchase it again.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've been wanting a bb cream for a while and I've tried basically EVERY drugstore bb (and even cc) cream. They all lack coverage and are just overall greasy. The other problem I faced when trying to find a drugstore bb is that their shades are off; I'm a natrual tan color with a yellow undertone and most bb creams fail to cater to this. I wasn't going to buy this bb because people complained it was greasy... But those reviews were from a year ago and garnier came out with an oil free version! This cream has AMAZING coverage that suits tan skin and isn't greasy. The SPF is decent but I still wear a sunscreen... Totally buying again :)

This is the first BB cream. I have tried and I liked it. I use the miracle skin perfector BB cream. I have mixed type of skin, with some dark area around my eyes. I put my BB cream on my face every morning before makeup. It has good smell and soft texture. Skin after using looks natural and fresh.
In the winter I set it with powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the summer. It lasts all day, till evening, only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind. My opinion is a great BB cream only for the summer. It is great product for a reasonable price.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Loved how it looked on my skin when I first applied it but it only lasted a few hours WITH powder on top of it. This also can look very orange if you don't have the right skin color for it.

I don't have too oily skin, so for me this BB cream works well. I did like it less than previous formula though... But coverage and color is all great and works for me, probably if I would have oily skin I wouldn't like it that much

on 4/1/2013 10:56:00 PM

Finally no breakouts from a bb! Though I still get shiny and I'm not that oily. So the shine control could be better . Price is good here in Canada get at Walmart since shoppers is like an extra 9 bucks. Overall good bb wish there was a color in between the 2 . I had to buy both and mix

on 9/19/2012 6:44:00 PM

The original Garnier BB cream was pretty terrible. I liked the colour, but the greasiness and overall look just made it unwearable. When I saw the alternative formula in my local Priceline, I did a test on my hand and it immediately set matte, so because of the cheap price, I purchased it. I found this quite difficult to apply. It sets to a matte finish very quickly, almost like colourstay formulations. I found the best way to do it, was to dot it over my face and then blend with a cellulose sponge. I used "light" and it was a great match for my very pale almost nordic skin tone. I always use sunscreen as my primer and am currently using Clarins UV Plus. Unlike the regular formulation, this version of Garnier BB cream stays not quite matte all day on me, but pretty close and that is without using any powder on top. I didn't notice any change in the colour of this one either, unlike the other formula. It's a shame that they didn't release this one first. It behaves more like a genuine BB cream and is far superior to the regular BB cream that they released first.

on 5/1/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

At first I liked this product, it seemed perfect for my medium-oily skin. But after using it for a while I changed my mind:

PRO
- Really light-weight
- No smell what so ever
- Matte finish for the first maybe 60 minutes after applying

CON
- Powdery finish
- Provides no moisture at ALL
- Very hard to blend in nicely (!)
- My skin still gets oily in my T-zone
- Barely any coverage (I use it now every now and then to colour correct my face a little, but not good for covering even small blemishes)
- Not pleasant wear, skin gets pretty "tight" after applying it.
- Horrible packaging, everytime I open mine, cream squirts out of the tube. Such a waste!

this bb cream is very runny, it also runs on my face and does not hold up on my skin, and is also very orange. this bb cream did not do anything for me :(

on 7/25/2014 1:50:00 AM

It's a disgrace to call this a BB cream. It's nothing more than a liquid makeup. It is very runny and has way too much coverage and very unnatural at best. You need a lot of effort to blend this on your skin. I've used several BB creams and the good ones with good skin care benefits require minimal effort to blend and applies more like a moisturizer. This product applies and blends like a foundation and settles into lines and pores like a poorly formulated foundation.