Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

This is the first BB cream. I have tried and I liked it. I use the miracle skin perfector BB cream. I have mixed type of skin, with some dark area around my eyes. I put my BB cream on my face every morning before makeup. It has good smell and soft texture. Skin after using looks natural and fresh.
In the winter I set it with powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the summer. It lasts all day, till evening, only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind. My opinion is a great BB cream only for the summer. It is great product for a reasonable price.

this bb cream is very runny, it also runs on my face and does not hold up on my skin, and is also very orange. this bb cream did not do anything for me :(

ive been looking around for a new bb cream for ages that would keep my face matte throughout the day and a good coverage. i do fake tan and i find this product to be a little orange tone at first but once i blend everything out it doesnt look so orange but is still not my colour. for it claiming to matte i really dont think it helps me, i become pretty oily in the t zone after not even an hour of doing anything. but its not that oily and i can put up with it considering im use to it. for coverage i find its very light but good, i do use my revlon photoready concealer (which i recomend everyone with acne or red blemishes) underneath it but is a good coverage, the reason why im still using it is because it is helping my acne and pores so well!! great coverage for pores definetly! would recomend

on 7/22/2014 5:43:00 PM

The bb cream is extremely runny and if you store it facing down the bb cream will make a big mess in the tube. Provides decent coverage but very easily clings to dry patches. I have oily skin and this doesn't keep me matte at all. I get oily within an hour or two

on 1/12/2014 9:54:00 AM

I never bothered purchasing a tinted moisturizer because nothing impressed me, they tend to make my skin feeling oiler. I preferred mixing my foundation with my favorite moisturizer. My sister gave this product for me to try and I am impressed. I have oily combo skin, NC30. Tis applies lighter than my complexion but after to oxides it blends very well to my skin tone and enough to even my skin tone a bit. I would use this on days I don't feel like wearing a full on foundation, quick out the door, just to the grocery. I think it is good if you have fairly good skin with not a lot of cover. I don't detect any scent. It does not make my skin any oiler. When I use this, I feel I don't need a moisturizer. You get a good amount for the price. For these reasons, I would repurchase this product again.

I don't have too oily skin, so for me this BB cream works well. I did like it less than previous formula though... But coverage and color is all great and works for me, probably if I would have oily skin I wouldn't like it that much

on 4/14/2013 11:37:00 AM

I was very hesitant to try any BB cream and with a lot of concern I finally decided to try this one first and boy am I glad I tried this one!! I'm over 40 with dryer skin that is prone to breakouts. I've had NO trouble with any breakouts after about 4 weeks of usage. I'm using the oil free version. The coverage is perfect - not too much - not too little and it last all day w/out any touch ups needed. A great product in my opinion. No other foundation is needed.

on 4/1/2013 10:56:00 PM

Finally no breakouts from a bb! Though I still get shiny and I'm not that oily. So the shine control could be better . Price is good here in Canada get at Walmart since shoppers is like an extra 9 bucks. Overall good bb wish there was a color in between the 2 . I had to buy both and mix

on 9/19/2012 6:44:00 PM

The original Garnier BB cream was pretty terrible. I liked the colour, but the greasiness and overall look just made it unwearable. When I saw the alternative formula in my local Priceline, I did a test on my hand and it immediately set matte, so because of the cheap price, I purchased it. I found this quite difficult to apply. It sets to a matte finish very quickly, almost like colourstay formulations. I found the best way to do it, was to dot it over my face and then blend with a cellulose sponge. I used "light" and it was a great match for my very pale almost nordic skin tone. I always use sunscreen as my primer and am currently using Clarins UV Plus. Unlike the regular formulation, this version of Garnier BB cream stays not quite matte all day on me, but pretty close and that is without using any powder on top. I didn't notice any change in the colour of this one either, unlike the other formula. It's a shame that they didn't release this one first. It behaves more like a genuine BB cream and is far superior to the regular BB cream that they released first.