Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

on 6/1/2018 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been using this product since 2014, and I realy like it. It's not heavy on the skin, the finish is velvety and not sticky at all. It has really nice coverage too, if I was given this to try without knowing what it is I would believe this is a foundation, not a bb cream.

It has spf 20 which is always nice.

The shade range is pretty mediocre (hence the 4/5 marking). I don't even know how many shades are available. Where I live only the medium shade is available in store which I can only use when i'm getting tanner starting the summer and when i'm de-tanning at the end of summer. It works fine when mixing it in with other foundations, though. It dries down way darker that it swatches, keep that in mind.

on 5/25/2018 6:46:00 PM

Atrocious product, far too dark even in the lightest shade and oxidises to a fetching tangerine shade on my oily skin. Would be great if the oompa-loompa look was what I was going for, but sadly I'm not.
As with most Garnier base products, has far too much glitter and shine for a formulation allegedly for oilier skin types.
The only thing going for it is the price, if you want to look like your face has had an accident with your spray tan that is.
Avoid!

on 3/16/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Broke me out badly. Insane amount of alcohol in this product. I'd only suggest trying this if you have VERY oily skin.

Used this over 2 weeks now and so far I'm impressed with its results. Oil-control is fairly good in comparison to other BB creams that I tried before. Kept my oil at bay for the first 2-3 hours, then minimal blotting is required thereafter. Considering its price, I would probably go for another tube of this.

This is the first BB cream. I have tried and I liked it. I use the miracle skin perfector BB cream. I have mixed type of skin, with some dark area around my eyes. I put my BB cream on my face every morning before makeup. It has good smell and soft texture. Skin after using looks natural and fresh.
In the winter I set it with powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the summer. It lasts all day, till evening, only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind. My opinion is a great BB cream only for the summer. It is great product for a reasonable price.

on 8/27/2017 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

in the beginning i feeling good with this BB , but after a few months I noticed a big Acne on my skin after a one Use .

on 8/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was looking for another BB cream to replace my old maybelline one, and found this. The wear is only good for a few hours, then turns shiny!! I found that this breaks out my previously clear skin; will not buy again.

on 7/8/2017 1:29:00 PM

This is a great BB cream for the summer. Although I still need to use setting powder/setting spray, it does a great job of light coverage to even skin tone and correct imperfections. Was about to buy a $40 BB cream when I decided to give this a try first, so glad I did! I hardly ever wear actual foundation, but I definitely won't be bothering with that anymore! Just this is enough for even breakout days. Nice for hot sweaty weather when you need some coverage but don't want your face to melt off! Only wish there were more color options, the Light/medium is great when I'm paler, but when I have a (fake) tan I have to mix with some bronzer to match. Overall still a great product!

on 7/8/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is great BB cream. It is very lightweight, but it has some coverage.It's longlasting too.The only issue is very strong alcoholy scent, that dissapears whitin few minutes.