Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 56 & Over
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

1 review

on 9/2/2012 9:25:00 PM

I gave up using the original Garnier BB Cream (1) because of the very heavy scent and (2) because it was rather greasy on my skin, even with a dusting of powder on top.
This new one for combination/oily skin is a great product. I wear it for work with a smidgin of day cream underneath and a dusting of powder - although it really doesn't need the powder as the finish is fairly matte in any case. On the weekend I wear it over a 30 spf day cream (no powder) and it still does not look oily. You can't feel it when it's on, but it does give nice coverage. The coverage is between a tinted day cream and a very light foundation. The colour (Light) seems very pale straight out of the tube, but adapts well to the skin. It does not appear to rub off unduly. I have not been able to test the Medium colour.
Ever since Clinique discontinued Almost Makeup I have been looking for a replacement. This could be it! The nearest I came was Olay Total Effects with a Touch of Foundation, but it has a slight orange tinge to it which is OK when you are tanned, but not so good in winter. The Garner oil-free BB cream Light tends to the yellow which is good for my underlying pinkness: with a dusting of translucent powder it's almost perfect. I will definitely repurchase.