Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

on 12/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have normal skin and my skin tone is somewhat light to medium. I have tried the original formula and it was ok. But the combination to oily skin formula is wonderful. Cannot believe the coverage this formula gives considering it is such a thinner consistency. I only need a little bit and it is amazing. I have a full cabinet with all kinds of makeup foundation from high end to drugstore and this is the one I have been using. This does not make my face look cakey at all. It gives a nice soft glow. At first when I apply it, it seems light for my skin but after applying the rest of my makeup it seems to blend in really well. I'm amaze that this makes my skin look natural. You can still see my skin through this bb cream. The only issue I have is that you need to stand the tube straight up otherwise it will leak out since it's a very thin formula otherwise this is a great bb cream . I will purchase again. Remember to apply little at a time since it's full coverage.A little goes a long way.

UPDATE: after a week or so, i broke out with bumps under my skin. I stopped breaking out as soon as I stopped using this product. I am having a hard time getting rid of the bumps because they are not close to the surface. So mad that cosmetic companies think it's okay to put out products that don't behave as marketed.

I love how this makes my skin look. Very natural and smooth. No shine. The consistency is thin so I never turn the tube upside down, I squeeze a small amount on to my fingers, rub them together real well and then pat all over my face. Good without powder for weekend. I use revlon nearly naked powder brushed on lightly over it for work. No zits and my pores look great. I have oily skin, for reference.

I adore this BB cream and use it religiously. It has great coverage and has replaced foundation in my beauty regimen. My skin is a touch oily in the T-Zone, but when I top it with a matte powder, I'm fine for the most part.

The best thing is that I am prone to small breakouts, and this product hasn't made me break out once. It looks great for most of the day and makes my skin feel soft and smooth.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this product! I have normal to dry skin and this oil free version of the Garnier BB cream is 100% better than the original formula. The original is greasy, offers minimal coverage and is very strongly fragranced. This oil free formula is exactly the opposite and leaves a beautiful finish with really nice coverage typical of a foundation. The only thing I dislike is the runny, watery consistancy. It tends to leak out of the tube when you unscrew the cap. Fantastic product!!

I don't have too oily skin, so for me this BB cream works well. I did like it less than previous formula though... But coverage and color is all great and works for me, probably if I would have oily skin I wouldn't like it that much

on 9/19/2012 6:44:00 PM

The original Garnier BB cream was pretty terrible. I liked the colour, but the greasiness and overall look just made it unwearable. When I saw the alternative formula in my local Priceline, I did a test on my hand and it immediately set matte, so because of the cheap price, I purchased it. I found this quite difficult to apply. It sets to a matte finish very quickly, almost like colourstay formulations. I found the best way to do it, was to dot it over my face and then blend with a cellulose sponge. I used "light" and it was a great match for my very pale almost nordic skin tone. I always use sunscreen as my primer and am currently using Clarins UV Plus. Unlike the regular formulation, this version of Garnier BB cream stays not quite matte all day on me, but pretty close and that is without using any powder on top. I didn't notice any change in the colour of this one either, unlike the other formula. It's a shame that they didn't release this one first. It behaves more like a genuine BB cream and is far superior to the regular BB cream that they released first.

on 7/17/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Easy to apply, it does exactly what it says it will. It has given my skin a lovely smooth even glow, I now use it in place of my foundation.

on 6/25/2012 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Well, maybe a bit early for a review as I have only used this once, but have used the original version and LOVE it, however in the rare hot days we have here in the UK, my oily skin does shine through, so when I saw an ad for an oil free version, I could not buy it soon enough and sure enough, it too is great. As other reviewers say, it's very different from the original; much more runny and looks scarily yellow at first, but when it's spread out, it quickly sinks in and leaves a lovely smooth matte finish which lasts well.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I soooo wanted to love this. While the texture is fab, andthe price is great, the color is just way too pink for my reddened complexion. it certainly lent to a " jolly old elf" appearance, but it did little else for my skin tone or texIure. Back to the drawing board for me!

on 2/27/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Too dark, even at the light shade, but I must have blotted my face four times at workto get the excess off. I need something that adheres better to skin and doesn't rub off so badly.