Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 36-43
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.4

I have recently bought the new Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Sikin Perfector BB Cream in the shade fair/light. I read that this is one of the best drug store BB creams available and it not only p Robbins SPF but anti-aging benefits. I am in love with it. It will be the BB Cream I purchase repeatedly. I have a very fair complexion but even the fair/light shade was a touch too dark for me. All I did was add a small amount of liquid white highlighter(ex: wet n wild white highlighter drops or Elf barely there gel highlighter) and it toned down the shade without making it super glowy from the highlighter. It matches my complexion perfectly when i do this, blends seamlessly into my skin and looks so natural with a slight dewiness. I set with the Laura Mercier Powder and use a good setting spray. This product stays on my face all day. I never have to reapply at any point, it doesn't crease, flake, or start to melt or rub off in hot weather. I'm very conscious not to subject myself to the sun because i burn instantly but i haven't had so much asa change in my skin color from sun while wearing this. It makes my skin look super healthy and the price is reasonable. I would recommend to anyone who asks as long as the fair complexion ladies are willing to take a little extra time to adjust shade

on 7/7/2012 3:32:00 AM

I haven't felt moved enough to review a product for a while, however, this BB cream has got me writing!!

I used the original BB and wasn't impressed with the coverage, durability, shade...

I love this product so much. The consistency is quite watery, so be careful when you squeeze the tube. I use my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, over the top of a serum. It spreads brilliantly and covers a large area with just a small amount. The coverage is incredible - my pores vanish, my skin looks fresh. This is a Holy Grail item, for me.

So, if like me you weren't impressed with the original Garnier BB cream, take a look at this. You might love it as much as I do.

Debbie ^_^

on 5/8/2014 4:27:00 PM

This has SPF20 in the UK. Otherwise, ditto to what jianing23 said.

on 10/6/2012 2:23:00 PM

I have oily skin that also has some dryness (in other words, i am getting older) and this stuff caused me to break out. I liked it initially, but by the end of the week i had 4 more zits and hadnt changed anying else. In the garbage it goes.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Oil slick and colour is way off for light skin.