Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

on 6/21/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

well, i am writing this review in astonishment. I have never used tinted moisturizersbefore. I have a an oily acne scarred sensisitive skin that becomes red so easiliy in seboreic areas. so i have to use fullcover and longstay foundations like estee lauder double wear or by terry cover expert daily. My lightest daily make up is a lancome mineral powder with a strong kabuki. Today in lunch time i went to sports club and swimmed and has some steam and when i got out i have noticed i do not have my make up purse with me and i do not have even a moisturizer. i rush into a market on the way back work to buy a cheap moisturizer to save my day. This one was cheap enough and i did not expect more than some moisturizing and slightest cover on my reddened skin would be a great extra. I tried it on and shocked. It is very sheer but evened out my skin more than many medium cover foundations. It is moisturizing and sun protection is an extra. i will keep that one at my sports bag for good.

on 7/5/2013 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I wrote a scathing review for the original formulation. The new one is surprisingly good for me. The texture is softening without being dewy. I get enough coverage to even out my skin tone and it doesn't go flaky or chalky. I would prefer a higher SPF, but overall, great value for money.

Video Reviews & Tutorials