Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.3

on 1/12/2014 9:54:00 AM

I never bothered purchasing a tinted moisturizer because nothing impressed me, they tend to make my skin feeling oiler. I preferred mixing my foundation with my favorite moisturizer. My sister gave this product for me to try and I am impressed. I have oily combo skin, NC30. Tis applies lighter than my complexion but after to oxides it blends very well to my skin tone and enough to even my skin tone a bit. I would use this on days I don't feel like wearing a full on foundation, quick out the door, just to the grocery. I think it is good if you have fairly good skin with not a lot of cover. I don't detect any scent. It does not make my skin any oiler. When I use this, I feel I don't need a moisturizer. You get a good amount for the price. For these reasons, I would repurchase this product again.

I'm a simple powder foundation girl, but then I complain about the shadowing around my eyes, and the giant oily pores on my nose! Bought this, and I'm SUPER impressed! Used my regular face lotion, then thought I'd just use this as a concealer around my eyes, since I read that it does well with the dark shadows. Loved the look, so I put it all over. Used a bit of my usual powder foundation (Palladio) over it. This was at 7:30 this morning, and now at 2:30, my makeup still looks fresh! Like I just put it on! No oily nose, and my pores are DEFINITELY smaller. Imperfections look blurred, and my face is completely matte. I still don't need a blotting paper or a powder touch-up, 7 hours later! This stuff is like the ultimate primer! I bet I wouldn't even need the Palladio over this, but old habits die hard, ya know? I paid $10 at Ulta, and the tube is huge and will last awhile. Even if you JUST used this on your nose as a primer, it'd be worth it. I'll totally keep using this!

on 4/14/2013 11:37:00 AM

I was very hesitant to try any BB cream and with a lot of concern I finally decided to try this one first and boy am I glad I tried this one!! I'm over 40 with dryer skin that is prone to breakouts. I've had NO trouble with any breakouts after about 4 weeks of usage. I'm using the oil free version. The coverage is perfect - not too much - not too little and it last all day w/out any touch ups needed. A great product in my opinion. No other foundation is needed.

on 4/11/2013 11:56:00 PM

Love it. Not fragranced like the original. Less greasy than the original as well. Nice light coverage and airbrushed effect. Perfect for a busy mama who does not have time for makeup. This plus Nivea Lip Care in Guava is the perfect no makeup yet groomed 1 minute routine!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I picked this up in Deep and I needed to test it out for a week before making a judgement. As far as bb creams go I currently have Smashbox and Bobbi Brown in my stash. As far as color match it is perfect. It meshes perfectly with my skin without oxidizing. I apply it on top of my antioxident serum and leave out my moisturizer. It wears well after 8 hours of wear. Gives a nice semi-matte finish and I only had to blot my nose once over the course of wear. It does an awesome job at diffusing my minor scars and makes my large pores in t-zone non-existent. Overall this is a great drugstore bb cream and after a week of wear and not experiencing any skin irritation or other negative issues this little gem has now earned a permanent spot in my collection. Well worth the investment.

on 11/6/2012 7:45:00 PM

I love this BB cream! It will replace all of my expensive foundations from now on :) It makes my skin look flawless.

on 10/2/2012 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

aaahhhhh... thats better ... so much better than your first BB effort Garnier (which i threw in the bin after 2 uses incidentally). This is what i have been looking for in a BB cream. Something for my inconsistent skin tone on those 'im not leaving the house days but dont want a face full of makeup". Having said that i would quite happily wear this with a bit of concealer in place of many foundations i've tried even on a 'getting out of the house' day. Medium suits my NW30 tone quite well (definately not as orange as the Medium from the original BB cream which was ghastly). Actually both the light and the medium were more yellow in their tonings although even at my Wintery best the light would still be too fair for me. Consistency is fluid, light & runny and blends into the skin well leaving a lovely uniformity without the disco ball sheen that came with the original BB cream. I probably didnt even need to set with powder but i did the T-zone anyway. I'm wrapped with this product and will happily repurchase. $14 Aus which is fine by me .

on 7/7/2012 3:32:00 AM

I haven't felt moved enough to review a product for a while, however, this BB cream has got me writing!!

I used the original BB and wasn't impressed with the coverage, durability, shade...

I love this product so much. The consistency is quite watery, so be careful when you squeeze the tube. I use my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, over the top of a serum. It spreads brilliantly and covers a large area with just a small amount. The coverage is incredible - my pores vanish, my skin looks fresh. This is a Holy Grail item, for me.

So, if like me you weren't impressed with the original Garnier BB cream, take a look at this. You might love it as much as I do.

Debbie ^_^

on 6/21/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

well, i am writing this review in astonishment. I have never used tinted moisturizersbefore. I have a an oily acne scarred sensisitive skin that becomes red so easiliy in seboreic areas. so i have to use fullcover and longstay foundations like estee lauder double wear or by terry cover expert daily. My lightest daily make up is a lancome mineral powder with a strong kabuki. Today in lunch time i went to sports club and swimmed and has some steam and when i got out i have noticed i do not have my make up purse with me and i do not have even a moisturizer. i rush into a market on the way back work to buy a cheap moisturizer to save my day. This one was cheap enough and i did not expect more than some moisturizing and slightest cover on my reddened skin would be a great extra. I tried it on and shocked. It is very sheer but evened out my skin more than many medium cover foundations. It is moisturizing and sun protection is an extra. i will keep that one at my sports bag for good.

on 6/5/2012 5:24:00 AM

I hated the original BB cream from Garnier, it was just a shiny greasy mess on my skin but this new formula for oily skin is amazing. It actually covers really well, lasts on my skin and doesn't go shiny or leave that greasy film on your skin. Its actually very matte which i like..i would rather add glow where i want it than try to remove glow ever few hours. You can build this up to a very good coverage without it looking thick or cakey. Its really very good.