Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by age: 36-43
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.4

I have recently bought the new Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Sikin Perfector BB Cream in the shade fair/light. I read that this is one of the best drug store BB creams available and it not only p Robbins SPF but anti-aging benefits. I am in love with it. It will be the BB Cream I purchase repeatedly. I have a very fair complexion but even the fair/light shade was a touch too dark for me. All I did was add a small amount of liquid white highlighter(ex: wet n wild white highlighter drops or Elf barely there gel highlighter) and it toned down the shade without making it super glowy from the highlighter. It matches my complexion perfectly when i do this, blends seamlessly into my skin and looks so natural with a slight dewiness. I set with the Laura Mercier Powder and use a good setting spray. This product stays on my face all day. I never have to reapply at any point, it doesn't crease, flake, or start to melt or rub off in hot weather. I'm very conscious not to subject myself to the sun because i burn instantly but i haven't had so much asa change in my skin color from sun while wearing this. It makes my skin look super healthy and the price is reasonable. I would recommend to anyone who asks as long as the fair complexion ladies are willing to take a little extra time to adjust shade

on 1/12/2014 9:54:00 AM

I never bothered purchasing a tinted moisturizer because nothing impressed me, they tend to make my skin feeling oiler. I preferred mixing my foundation with my favorite moisturizer. My sister gave this product for me to try and I am impressed. I have oily combo skin, NC30. Tis applies lighter than my complexion but after to oxides it blends very well to my skin tone and enough to even my skin tone a bit. I would use this on days I don't feel like wearing a full on foundation, quick out the door, just to the grocery. I think it is good if you have fairly good skin with not a lot of cover. I don't detect any scent. It does not make my skin any oiler. When I use this, I feel I don't need a moisturizer. You get a good amount for the price. For these reasons, I would repurchase this product again.

I'm a simple powder foundation girl, but then I complain about the shadowing around my eyes, and the giant oily pores on my nose! Bought this, and I'm SUPER impressed! Used my regular face lotion, then thought I'd just use this as a concealer around my eyes, since I read that it does well with the dark shadows. Loved the look, so I put it all over. Used a bit of my usual powder foundation (Palladio) over it. This was at 7:30 this morning, and now at 2:30, my makeup still looks fresh! Like I just put it on! No oily nose, and my pores are DEFINITELY smaller. Imperfections look blurred, and my face is completely matte. I still don't need a blotting paper or a powder touch-up, 7 hours later! This stuff is like the ultimate primer! I bet I wouldn't even need the Palladio over this, but old habits die hard, ya know? I paid $10 at Ulta, and the tube is huge and will last awhile. Even if you JUST used this on your nose as a primer, it'd be worth it. I'll totally keep using this!

on 4/14/2013 11:37:00 AM

I was very hesitant to try any BB cream and with a lot of concern I finally decided to try this one first and boy am I glad I tried this one!! I'm over 40 with dryer skin that is prone to breakouts. I've had NO trouble with any breakouts after about 4 weeks of usage. I'm using the oil free version. The coverage is perfect - not too much - not too little and it last all day w/out any touch ups needed. A great product in my opinion. No other foundation is needed.

on 4/11/2013 11:56:00 PM

Love it. Not fragranced like the original. Less greasy than the original as well. Nice light coverage and airbrushed effect. Perfect for a busy mama who does not have time for makeup. This plus Nivea Lip Care in Guava is the perfect no makeup yet groomed 1 minute routine!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I picked this up in Deep and I needed to test it out for a week before making a judgement. As far as bb creams go I currently have Smashbox and Bobbi Brown in my stash. As far as color match it is perfect. It meshes perfectly with my skin without oxidizing. I apply it on top of my antioxident serum and leave out my moisturizer. It wears well after 8 hours of wear. Gives a nice semi-matte finish and I only had to blot my nose once over the course of wear. It does an awesome job at diffusing my minor scars and makes my large pores in t-zone non-existent. Overall this is a great drugstore bb cream and after a week of wear and not experiencing any skin irritation or other negative issues this little gem has now earned a permanent spot in my collection. Well worth the investment.

on 11/6/2012 7:45:00 PM

I love this BB cream! It will replace all of my expensive foundations from now on :) It makes my skin look flawless.

on 10/2/2012 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

aaahhhhh... thats better ... so much better than your first BB effort Garnier (which i threw in the bin after 2 uses incidentally). This is what i have been looking for in a BB cream. Something for my inconsistent skin tone on those 'im not leaving the house days but dont want a face full of makeup". Having said that i would quite happily wear this with a bit of concealer in place of many foundations i've tried even on a 'getting out of the house' day. Medium suits my NW30 tone quite well (definately not as orange as the Medium from the original BB cream which was ghastly). Actually both the light and the medium were more yellow in their tonings although even at my Wintery best the light would still be too fair for me. Consistency is fluid, light & runny and blends into the skin well leaving a lovely uniformity without the disco ball sheen that came with the original BB cream. I probably didnt even need to set with powder but i did the T-zone anyway. I'm wrapped with this product and will happily repurchase. $14 Aus which is fine by me .

on 7/7/2012 3:32:00 AM

I haven't felt moved enough to review a product for a while, however, this BB cream has got me writing!!

I used the original BB and wasn't impressed with the coverage, durability, shade...

I love this product so much. The consistency is quite watery, so be careful when you squeeze the tube. I use my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, over the top of a serum. It spreads brilliantly and covers a large area with just a small amount. The coverage is incredible - my pores vanish, my skin looks fresh. This is a Holy Grail item, for me.

So, if like me you weren't impressed with the original Garnier BB cream, take a look at this. You might love it as much as I do.

Debbie ^_^

on 6/21/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

well, i am writing this review in astonishment. I have never used tinted moisturizersbefore. I have a an oily acne scarred sensisitive skin that becomes red so easiliy in seboreic areas. so i have to use fullcover and longstay foundations like estee lauder double wear or by terry cover expert daily. My lightest daily make up is a lancome mineral powder with a strong kabuki. Today in lunch time i went to sports club and swimmed and has some steam and when i got out i have noticed i do not have my make up purse with me and i do not have even a moisturizer. i rush into a market on the way back work to buy a cheap moisturizer to save my day. This one was cheap enough and i did not expect more than some moisturizing and slightest cover on my reddened skin would be a great extra. I tried it on and shocked. It is very sheer but evened out my skin more than many medium cover foundations. It is moisturizing and sun protection is an extra. i will keep that one at my sports bag for good.