Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

2.7

on 5/1/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I would NOT have purchased this if it weren't for the reviews, so I feel compelled to add mine even though my thoughts echo what is already here.
I bought this when looking for a light coverage foundation that had a decent level of sunscreen that actually worked. A lot of my foundations w/SPF seemed to still allow rays through and that was not cool. This bb cream had sunscreen that really does block the sun's rays-YAY!
The first few days I used this bb cream I did experience a few little blemishes. I decided to persevere in hopes it would stop and it DID! Thank goodness because I really do love this bb cream. Here's why: 1) it is extremely easy to apply. I use my fingers to rub and blend it in (quickly because it sets quickly) and then use a damp sponge to soften any poorly blended spots, 2) it matches my fair skin tone very well, 3) it doesn't break me out, 4) it's cheap!, 5) stays put (and matte!) for hours 6) looks natural, my friends assumed I stopped wearing foundation when I suggested they try this bb cream, 7) removes easily at the end of my day, 8) tube is small enough for travel as per the TSA guidelines but not so small that I'm constantly running out.

Thanks to all the other MUAers that wrote their reviews on this! It has made my makeup application routine faster and easier, something we all appreciate. I'll continue to buy this bb cream. I really do love it!

on 8/2/2013 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I picked this up a few months back at my local drugstore and was a little leery at first but with summer here I didn't want to do my normal makeup routine so I pulled the bottle out and gave it a whirl. Man am I gad I did. I use this and the Garnier eye roller for dark circles and then set them with Smashbox Halo powder in Light. I have received more compliments on my skin then on my makeup and that's what I prefer. I does give light to medium coverage and adds a sort of glow factor to the skin.

I have fairly sensitive skin and normally breakout when I try new products but I did not experience that with this product. I will definitely repurchase. Please note that I am reviewing the Oily/Combo skin formula in Light/Medium.

on 6/2/2013 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is only my second day using this product. I find it gives good even coverage however I'm pale I I find I could probably use a slightly lighter shade. It goes on pretty effortlessly which I like because I don't have much time to get made up in the morning.
It feels nice on my skin not cakes and its is definitely keeping my oily skin matte yet healthy looking (I get oily in spring and summer)
Im normally a high end makeup person but after reading positive reviews I figured what the heck. For 9 bucks what do you have to loose?

on 7/13/2013 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was not what I wanted it to be. I love how the original one if lasted more then an hour. I can't even get to how long this one stays on because it oxidized automatically and not like Asian bb creams it's not gray at first it's actually a good color and turns orange and even ended up blotchy. It def is better for oily skin it sets like a long wearing foundation does it just didn't seem to go the distance. It's got 2oz which is awesome and has a luminous look when u squirt it out. Just wasn't right for me...I'll stay w whipped colorstay

on 3/16/2016 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

breaks me out badly

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is advertised as being for combination to oily skin, so as someone with combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) I thought it would be worth a go especially as it's also from a reputable brand. What a mistake! The consistency of this is really watery, the colour can only be describe as orange and application is horrible. I tend to put BB creams/foundations on with my fingers, but this was almost impossible to blend out. As soon as the air hit it, it started to 'set' and couldn't be worked around, meaning it sat on the drier patches on my face and made them even more noticable.

I tried mixing this with some of my regular face cream to see if I could make it work that way instead, but in the end just had to admit defeat. Sadly this ended up in the bin as I couldn't find a way of using it without it making me look orange and settling onto/into all the bits of my face I'd rather not draw attention to.

It would appear my search for a BB cream that suits my skin continues, as this is definitely NOT a winner...

Video Reviews & Tutorials