Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

2.8

on 12/8/2013 11:21:00 PM

This actually gives good coverage, looks natural even when I do two layers. The color is a tad too dark. Stays on well throughout the day with powder. Hate the way product seeps out, messy and you use way less than you pour out. Overall very nice!

on 9/25/2013 5:58:00 PM

So far my fave bb cream. I have very sensitive skin & break out easily but this bb cream is prefect so far. No breakouts :) medium coverage doesnt feel heavy or turn orange. I bought light to medium and i love it!!

on 7/5/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

fantastic product so much better than the original version which came out a couple of years ago. Even though I have dry skin I use this one as the shade light actually is incredibly light for a BB cream and with yellow undertones. I am NC15 or lighter in winter, Revlon Buff, Estee Bone, Loreal N1 (all of which are slightly too dark) and this is about the same as these foundations in shade. For a cream it is actually alot more like a liquid foundation in terms of coverage. When first applied it looks slightly too deep and a bit yellow for a couple of seconds but leave it a minute or so and it blends perfectly and gives the skin a lovely sheen without any glitter. Similar to my Lumi Magique foundation which I love but is slightly too orange for me (I have to mix in goth white foundation for it to work on me properly) of course as I have dry skin I need to apply this over a moisturiser and a primer which I use johnsons baby lotion, but this is excellent for day to day wear good coverage and protection for the skin. Give it a try if the previous versions were too dark as it is a score!

on 6/5/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bougth this bb cream because I wanted something more lightweight than my current foundation for summertime. The price was great and I have oily skin, so the promise of a matte finish and shine control sounded great.

The pros:
- Great pigmentation and coverage for a bb without feeling heavy like a foundation. I have some old acne scarring which it covers quite nicely.
- Very smooth and matte on the face for the first couple of hours
- The price
- The amount of product you get which is a little more than most other bb's I've researched.

The cons:
- The packaging. The consistency is very thin and liquid and it comes right out of tube without warning to much distress. I think a pump would have been way better.
- After a couple of hours I'm an oily mess. This BB makes me even more oily than I am otherwise!
- Also after a couple of hours it starts to seperate on the skin and look patchy. The texture is very gritty on the skin.

Ive tried with primers, setting powders and fixing sprays to stop the oil train - not happening. Generally I'm beginning to learn that products that advertise as oil-free are giving me even more oily skin.

We have had quite high temperatures while I've been trying out this foundation, so I'm thinking I will stop using it for now and try again in the fall or it the weather turns to see if that helps. Overall it's a nice bb cream, it sadly just exaggerates the features it promised to play down.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this for over a year but only because it is almost the only grace product I have tried that doesn't break me out. I bear through the fact that it turns orange after wearing it for about 2 hours everyday. And it sucks because the formula and everything else is great, the color however, not too hot.

on 8/1/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's something I would recommend for summer fair neutral skin tones. I like its runny consistency and its long lasting properties. What I don't like about it is the orangy tint in it. Otherwise good product.

I usually apply it with my clean fingers. Because of its consistency it looks very skin-like. It does slight input in controlling my oily skin and little does so that's a bonus.

on 5/7/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product is not bad overall. I think it is a improvement over it's predecessor. The coverage is a lot better, and evens the skin tone very well. I don't find it oxidises or makes me look orange like their original BB cream did. I also found the finish to be a lot more matte as the product claims, so that was nice it did have some oil control. With that said, I wore this product for a week and it dried my normal/combo skin out. I had several dry patches as well as clogged pours after testing this out. I know it was the BB cream, as I went back to wearing Urban Decays Naked foundation (RAVE! Awesome product!!!) the week after and my skin looked beautiful, dryness cleared up and no clogged pores. If your skin is able to tolerate it, and your more on the oily side, this may be a decent product for you at a cheap price.I am just not a fan of American BB creams SO far. The SKIN79 brand (Hot pink label...another holy grail) and other Asian brands really are superior in my opinion.

on 5/20/2013 10:43:00 PM

I bought the original bb cream and thought it was a little greasy and I didn't love the way my skin felt or looked after I had worn it for a day, so I bought the oil free version. It made me break out pretty badly which was disappointing. My skin does not react well to drugstore products (my bank account doesn't love it) but I had high hopes for this because the price is great. If you are worried about breaking out I wouldn't risk it. Try something from sephora that you can get a sample of and see how your skin does.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This bb cream has much better coverage than I thought it would and totally evened out my skin tone. However it was much too yellow for my cool toned skin. Also even though it covered well and evened out my skin tone, it looked a little mask like and not natural at all. In addition this product broke me out for days as most garnier products seem to do to me. Not recommended and would not buy again. :(

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Now, I loved the effect (a male friend said "has something happened? you're glowing!") and the price, even the color somehow worked.
But, this dried out my combo skin horribly, until it started flaking in places where it never peeled before.
I was sad to let it go, tried different moisturizers under it to no avail. Apart from the terrible feeling of tightness and dry skin, it almost gave me a chemical burn. When I went back to my old moisturizer + foundation combo, my face became red and tingly and it took two days to restore the barrier. Never again.