Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 25-29
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

2.7

I really want to give this a 5, but I have to give it a 4 for shade selection. For reference I'm from Canada where they only give the shades of light-medium and medium-dark. I purchased Light-Medium.

This BB Cream is incredibly easy to apply, you can smooth it over your face in the morning and it will give a great looking coverage.I found Beauty Blenders and brushes don't give you the same coverage/natural finish. I have found this to cover well almost anything and if I have a particular large zit it wont 100% hide it but it makes it look hardly noticeable.

It says it has 5 benefits(evens skin tone, hydrates,mattifies,minimizes the look of pores,brightens) and I'd say it does a pretty good job on all of those. I think this BB cream really succeeds in minimizing the look of pores and evening skin tone which has made my skin look reminiscent of what it did in my late teens/early 20's.

I love the finish so much on this foundation I use a little bit of blush and I look put together. I also work 12 hour shifts and this is the best lasting finish I've had for any foundation let alone a BB cream. This doesn't lead to any flaking and it keeps me relatively well moisturized through the day.

The one con is the shade can go a bit orangey/yellowish. But I have found a way around this. I have stopped using powder which I found to make it oxidize way more(plus it stays on its own so for me it doesn't need powder) as well as I have stopped using bronzer as it really doesn't need it this BB cream will brighten you up on your own. Lastly this is a bit of a personal thing but I will use Clinique's Super Balanced Foundation where light catches(middle of forehead, down the nose, and centre of chin). This effectively deals with the orangey effect for me. Cliniques Super Balanced runs about $30 and lasts me half a year so this isn't a big deal for me to have to do.

Lastly this product is such a steal of a price I got this for $13 Canadian(so will be cheaper for UK/US) and it comes with 60 ml which is double the product amount I will usually get for any other foundation. Plus this works full coverage as a foundation with a less than quarter sized amount. I can easily see this lasting me 4-6 months.

on 7/5/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

fantastic product so much better than the original version which came out a couple of years ago. Even though I have dry skin I use this one as the shade light actually is incredibly light for a BB cream and with yellow undertones. I am NC15 or lighter in winter, Revlon Buff, Estee Bone, Loreal N1 (all of which are slightly too dark) and this is about the same as these foundations in shade. For a cream it is actually alot more like a liquid foundation in terms of coverage. When first applied it looks slightly too deep and a bit yellow for a couple of seconds but leave it a minute or so and it blends perfectly and gives the skin a lovely sheen without any glitter. Similar to my Lumi Magique foundation which I love but is slightly too orange for me (I have to mix in goth white foundation for it to work on me properly) of course as I have dry skin I need to apply this over a moisturiser and a primer which I use johnsons baby lotion, but this is excellent for day to day wear good coverage and protection for the skin. Give it a try if the previous versions were too dark as it is a score!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this product!!!!I can't live without it!I use it for moisturizer/foundation/sunscreen for the last 2-3 months!It doesn't break me out at all!My only 2 little problems are the color(but I'm really fair so..) and the runny texture that get's all over the lid, and as a result you lose product.But overall it almost covers my scars and blemishes,controls shine, leaving my face looking natural!Perfect for everyday use!I'm gonna buy it again FOR SURE!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This bb cream has much better coverage than I thought it would and totally evened out my skin tone. However it was much too yellow for my cool toned skin. Also even though it covered well and evened out my skin tone, it looked a little mask like and not natural at all. In addition this product broke me out for days as most garnier products seem to do to me. Not recommended and would not buy again. :(

on 11/19/2013 10:05:00 AM

This product broke my out worse than I've ever seen. If you have sensitive skin like me then stay away. I had to go to the doctors yesterday because I had such a bad reaction to it the doctor gave me antibiotics to clear the infection. So NOT impressed being 27 and looking like teenager. Actually my skin was never this bad as a teenager. Oh and the light shade makes you look orange. Complete waste of money. Never again

on 11/15/2012 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the worst product Iīve ever used on my skin! It totally broke my skin out and it has taken 2 months to recover!

I have used the original Garnier bb, but it was too oily for me so I tried this oil-free version and within a week it caused me horrible, big and anchy pimples to my cheeks and chin. I stopped using this product and in a couple of weeks the pimples were gone and my skin was ok. Soon I run out of my original garnier bb-cream and I thought to give a try for this oil-free version. That was a horrible mistake! Again, in a week the pimples came and eventhough I threw this product away, it took nearly two months to get the pimples away. My pores donīt easily get clogged, but this cream really clogged them.

Ugh - Iīll never buy this again. Thank god it wasnīt very expensive!

Ps. This cream didnīt even let my skin very matte, it was still shiny.

Video Reviews & Tutorials