Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had originally tried the original, which left me super oily, didn't have much coverage. So when this came out, I got excited. I had originally decided to try it in the shade "medium dark" since normally I'm matched to the darkest colours in BB creams, foundations etc... So I bought it and at first I thought it was great colour match, however this product oxidizes and it left me looking like an Oompa Loompa. So I didn't use it again. I finally found the "light medium" shade and tried that. Perfect match after it sets. The coverage is must heavier than the original, almost medium to full. The consistency is a lot more liquidy, and leaves you with a natural looking finish. I don't use concealer when I use this, because I don't feel like I need it. However, this has it's cons as well. Because it is so liquidy, it leaves a mess in the cap after awhile, so I'm not a ran of the packaging. The product oxides so if you're able to try it and it looks like a perfect match at first, I'd

on 5/23/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this BB cream on a daily basis and foundation for special occasions and I absolutely love it. My T zone tends to get oily and my cheeks tend to look dry. It gives my face a luminous glow and covers any redness. But I still use a moisturizer before putting on my bb cream. It's a reasonable price for a great product!

on 5/21/2013 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a great bb cream for oily skin, it has a nice light breathable application and it has a nice matte finish. For the price this is a fantastic recommended buy

on 1/12/2013 1:17:00 PM

Great product!!! Controls oil, nice coverage (as for BB cream), very light - indeed I use it when I go to the gym as well as on weekends. Doesn't dry out skin - simply perfect!!!!

My first review but I literally had to. I've tried about 4 or 5 different BB creams but this one I've been using this for about two years now and it has been my absolute HG!
I've got quite pink, sensitive, blemished skin and this really neutralises the redness for me, although it doesn't cover any acne bumps. But using pressed powder over the top of this covers them and creates a really nice matte coverage so that I usually get about 6 hours without getting oily, and I have pretty oily skin.
I guess the only con to this is that I have to wear powder over the top to get enough coverage and keep the oil at bay. But most foundations you usually have to anyway. And also, I've found that if I wear it for too many consecutive days without a break it breaks me out and I have to stop wearing it for a couple of days for them to clear up. Could be just my sensitive skin though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream is great, has a nice silky texture that dries almost powdery, matches my skin tone perfectly, and lasts all day. The cream itself is very liquidy and can be messy to apply, it runs out of the tube pretty fast. I have sensitive, combination skin with hormonal cystic acne around my jawline and sometimes forehead, but I find I need to use a light moisturizer under this BB otherwise my skin gets a bit dry and the dry flaky bits are verrrrry obvious.
I always set this with Physician's Formula pressed mineral powder, and then use a bit of blush or bronzer on top otherwise I find it evens out my skin tone almost too much, and looks cakey.
My biggest complaint would be the smell, my tube is a month or two old now and I'm only starting to notice the horrible scent. It's chemically and kinds of smells like hydrogen peroxide and bandaids. Ugh.
Other than that I'd buy it again, I like to use it when I'm having breakouts, but if I'm having a normal skin day I'll mix it up with my regular Garnier BB cream.

on 8/17/2013 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This review is for the shade 'medium' as I couldn't find that listing to review.
I originally started off using the oil-based version which I found to be too greasy - then I discovered the oily/combo skin version which works perfect for me! I am really happy with this product. It gives a nice medium, even coverage which I blend in using my fingertips. The colour pulls slightly orange but it actually matches my skin really well. Reasonable cost and lasts all day.
Update: I forgot all about this BB cream among the growing pile of foundations and BBs I have been collecting and using. I found it again recently and I forgot how good it is. I actually prefer this to alot of the foundations I own. The coverage really is decent and the finish is almost flawless on me. I also find this product great to mix in with other foundations.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I tried a sample of this in medium/deep on a card that was in a magazine, just out of curiosity. I've seen the American BB creams in drugstores for months now but never had the desire to try one. I never saw the point in them because they seen like glorified tinted moisturizers. I'm glad I tried this one though. I love how it looks like my natural skin, only better. This evens out skintone and gives my skin a more polished, glowing looking. Has nice coverage too!

I've now had this on for 10 1/2 hours, and it still looks as fresh as it did when I first applied! I didn't even have to set this with my MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder, which I use everyday to set my makeup with. I usually use the Careblend pressed powder to add more coverage. I'm surprised at how well this covers, while still looking so natural! Also, I didn't have to blot my face at all! Huge plus! I absolutely love not having to blot my t-zone. (that gets so annoying!). i liked this so much upon application (loved the way that it looked) that I ran out to Walmart (only 5 min away) and purchased this. It was $11.97 for 2 oz, which is a steal. Compared to other foundations/tinted moisturizers/bb creams, where you only get 1 oz. (NARS Sheer Glow is $42 for 1 oz!) Love the tube as well. I think I may have found a more
affordable dupe to my NARS Pure Radiant TM.

(This is one of the more expensive drugstore BB creams. The Maybelline one was about $7. That's why I gave it a 3 for price.)

update: 2/22/13- i stopped using this and switched to the Revlon BB Cream (amazing) because this one breaks me out. I tried this out again today & i broke out again not long after applying this. I must be allergic to something in this. It's ashame because it really controls oil quite well and i love how it looks on the skin. i took off a lippie because of that. it's a nice product, just not for me.

on 12/19/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was put off after having tried the first line of BB cream's Garnier did, because they were TERRIBLE! However, i trialed a free sample and this time they got it right! Blends so easily into my skin, covers the redness in my cheeks and darkness under my eyes, completely evens out my skin tone without looking cakey and stays in place for ages! I dont even need to set it with powder! This product has wiped at least 10 mins off my daily make up routine! Only down point is the packing, as the BB cream is liquid, it just runs out the end and can get a bit messy! otherwise Highly recommended!

on 4/6/2013 12:21:00 AM

I wish I could use this :(. Great finish and consistency, but it makes me so orange :(. I'm pretty fair and this just makes me look like I tried to fake tan. Wahh!!