Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Where do I start, I have been looking for a light foundation that had good coverage since I finished accutane! I used to have horrible acne and would cake on the foundation and it felt disgusting. So once I finished accutane and fell in love with my new perfect skin I knew I had to try this. I bought this to use during the summer for my darker shade and got the light to medium shade in the oily combination choice. I am never going back! My only complaints are that it leaks out of the bottle easily and it's a little streaky but if you're looking for a light glowy BB cream with good coverage this is for you!

on 6/27/2017 11:08:00 AM

this is a fantastic product for me. it is slightly glowy and gives a nice bronzy look to the skin. it makes the skin look flawless. has great coverage and very long lasting. does oxidize a tad bit but doesnt bother me cuz it is very less and yea i wud most likely repurchase as it is a great product and quite affordable

on 9/25/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

PROS:
- Lasts all day
- Full coverage
- Doesn't break me out
- Natural looking
- Doesn't crease or cake

CONS:
- Must exoliate if you have dry patches
- Doesn't actually control oil
- Quite expensive where I live (but a bottle lasts forever)
- Shade is pretty orange (Light medium)

I swear i get more compliments on my skin when I wear this than when i'm wearing an actual foundation. This stuff is perfect for everyday wear, because it doesn't ever break me out. It's pretty pricey where i live (15$) but granted, i've had my bottle for nearly two years and used it everyday for school for many months and it seems like there's still a lot of product left. I have a lot of red acne scars and it covers up EVERYTHING, i never have to spot conceal, people can't believe i'm just wearing a bb cream because it's so full coverage.

Reading the claims off Garniers website:
controls shine - nope
minimizes pores - yes
evens skin tone - yes
hydrates - as long as you don't have super dry patches, yes
helps prevent sunburn - yes

A few more detailed cons;
~This stuff is seriously liquidy. The bottle becomes a mess and you have to store this stuff lid up. The regular garnier bb cream is a thick mousse like texture and this is straight up watery. That being said, it still is crazy full coverage and not streaky, just be warned it's super messy and Not a product you can keep in a purse or makeup Bag
~ This doesn't do anything for oil control. Nothing at all. I have crazy oily skin, but i wear milk of magnesia as primer so that doesn't matter to me anymore. That's the only reason i can imagine that people don't like this product it doesn't do the main thing that it claims.
~ this is not a product for people with dry skin. in the wintertime when I get dry patches I need to exfoliate them like crazy because this makes my skin so dry in the winter.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product yesterday and I love the finis. It looks very natural and covers pimples and acne scars very naturally i.e. Skin shows through but it's looks healthy. I think they fixed the packaging because I don't believe it spills a lot

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely lovvvve this product! Use it as a daily product, and 100% prefer it over the foundations i own as it gives a more natural look and doesn't look cakey on my skin at all! Though the packaging is rather tricky as the BB cream seems to just poor out of the packaging and makes a big mess

on 6/8/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING COVERAGE, LASTS ALL DAY, MAKES YOUR SKIN BEAUTIFUL, NOT OILY

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH I RECCOMEND IT TO EVERYONE! It's a moisturiser that gives a healthy glow to my skin! Bye bye heavy foundation! My skin can breathe and it doesn't make me break out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL BB CREAM! I can't express how much I love this BB Cream. Being incredibly oily it's nice to see companies finally acknowledging us in the world of BB Creams. I originally used the normal version of this BB Cream before the Combo/Oily version came out and really liked it. Although this one is AMAZING! First of all the colour is a perfect match for me and I love that it's got a yellow undertone opposed to the traditional pink undertone. Second it has a very watery consistency (so be careful about how you open this because it can go everyone) which makes it feel weightless on the skin. Also, when you apply it, it gives a demi-matte finish but once set with powder (I use Rimmel Stay Matte) it's completely matte. I apply it with my hands or a beauty blender (hands = more natural; beauty blender = more coverage) It also has amazing coverage for a BB Cream and looks incredibly natural. I have very acne prone skin (have been on medication, but currently taking a break) so this provides the perfect amount of coverage for school and just everyday wear. Unless I have somewhere especially fancy to go I only use this. It provides around 5 hours of good wear (I live in Australia with very oily skin so this is great) but if you just bring some oil absorbing sheets and some powder, a small touch up is all it needs. I have been through 3 bottles of this and will continue to buy it. BEST BB CREAM EVER!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go-to, everyday face product. I wear it for school and it provides a good enough coverage (yet still quite sheer) to cover most blemishes, yet still look natural. I love the yellow undertone, since most BB creams have pink undertones. It does tend to cake up in between my eyebrow area, however I do have dry skin so I don't really blame the BB cream. I just love this product and it's a definite repurchase - actually, I'm going to go buy another one in a few days! :-)

Forgot to mention, the packaging is crap. You have to put it sideways or upwards or else the product will instantly come spilling out as soon as you open it.

on 12/8/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff for my very oily skin. It does get a little shiny, but it has amazing coverage and blend-ability. However, the color is too orange on me. It works for summer, but the product I feel would be better for winter, they just don't have a light enough shade.