Dior Hydra Life BB Creme

Dior Hydra Life BB Creme

3.5

Active: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 3.75%, Titanium Dioxide 3.55%, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone -3) 1.00% Other: Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Methyltrimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon 6/12, Alcohol, Iron Oxides, Betaine, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Iron Oxides, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides, BHT, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citronellol, Limonene

on 8/1/2016 6:01:00 AM

I have been using this product for a few years and find it not too heavy if you want a natural look or if you need more coverage you can build it up without caking. I use the lightest shade and then add a few drops of NARS skin tint depending on the colour of my skin due to tanning etc.

on 4/22/2016 9:45:00 PM

I have used this for 4 weeks now and I feel comfortable reviewing now. I don't like to do first impression due to not know how will the product performed, Will like it said this is a great BB cream for dry skin people. This is a thick consistency BB cream. The BB cream are mostly thick even the Korean BB Cream are also thick. This BB cream does give medium to full coverage. On my dry skin this last on me 6 to 8 hour depending on the weather condition. This give me a nice natural glow to my skin look amazing. The price tag is $60 before tax at Sephora. I very enjoy this BB cream and will buy more when I ran out. I only concern about shades range could add more for very fair and very darker skin tone. I have medium neutral undertone and used shade 02. Over great BB cream for dry skin, great coverage, but last only 6 hours if very humid weather. Only con is that I hope in the future Dior will added more shades for very fair and darker skin tone.

To Read all 57 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/6/2015 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

"I need your foundation, what are you using?" - I get this all the time!

I've been using this BB for over a year. I've always struggled with BB creams/tinted moisturizers being too thin (Nars) and making me break out (Laura Mercier) or just making my skin look bull (Dr. Jart). This one gives me the coverage similar to a sheer foundation but it has all the benefits of a moisturizer. My skin doesn't look dull and it never flakes. SFP 30 is also great in there. It's a very radiant finish which I like.

Why it's only getting 4 lippies: The downside is obviously the price at $65CAD and the extremely low shade selection. I'm really lucky that my skin matched the pĂȘche dorĂ© (2) shade. BUT it also oxidizes after a while. Near the end, it can get a little orange and I try to mix it with left over foundation.

If you're someone who likes light/med coverage and hates foundation, try this!

I wasn't too sure about this BB cream because I had read that it was too orange and only came in one shade. Luckily! It now comes i three other shades, so don't be afraid to head down to Dior and try it ladies!
It's got a great SPF of 30 (can't have anything over 30 in Australia), it doesn't leave my skin dry, itchy or cause me to break out like most other BB creams have done to me (I have sensitive skin).
The finish on my skin is nice an dewy without it looking like an oily mess. The product smells amazing too! And my skin often reacts badly to creams or makeup that have fragrances (skin is fine using this). OH and did I mention that it's hydrating?!!

I use the NARS sheer glow foundation everyday, and I have a feeling it's now going to be replaced by the Dior BB because it gives me that same flawless skin-like look with the added SPF that NARS just doesn't have.

Yes, it is very pricey! it retails for $85 AU. I feel like it's worth it though, because you don't need much of the product each time (a little goes a long way).

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Two minds about this product as of late. I have been using the regular Hydra Life Dior tinted moisturizer, but my shop didn't have it at the time, so the SA suggested this. I was fine with it for the first few months, but then started noticing later (don't know why) that it's actually orange! Coverage is good, as I don't like putting heavy make-up. It's just too greasy for me after a few hours. I would try a different brand, but we're not really spoilt for choice here in Doha. I don't think I will buy this again.

on 4/15/2015 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I wanted to like this BB cream as it's pretty hydrating for dry skin (with moisturizer underneath though) but the color is just so off to me. The lightest shade has a salmon tone and it runs medium not light. I mean who can wear that color? Especially when I'm Asian. I wish they make more neutral and light shade.

Otherwise it is creamy and easy to blend. Staying power is ok with a powder on my T zone. My oily nose still becomes shiny after about 3 hours of wear.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

very nice product if you want some moisture. be aware of the teint please, ask for a sample before since it can be highly pigmented.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am a complete fan since I started using this BB creme. I tried a few others, but abandoned the tubes halfway and went back to this one - worth every cent. Maybe I am just lucky, but both the original (which adapted to skin colour and I actually still prefer) and the new version suits my skin tone. You should apply 10 minutes after your moisturiser and then need about 15 minutes for the product to settle. I have had very little need to apply extra SPF, as this covers me even in the harsh South African sun. I had breakouts before but feel my skin is much clearer since I have replaced my foundation ( also Dior) with this BB creme. With my combination skin, I do need to blot with powder a couple times a day, but I am very happy with how dewy and radiant my skin looks and my pores are visible reduced. Even my mom commented on how refined my skin looks. Also, my beautician have been converted since she tried it and is now recommending it to all her clients, with great feedback.

on 8/20/2014 3:50:00 PM

My skin is comboination leaning towards oily. I love so many products in the Dior line, that I had to have the BB Cream when I saw it. When I first applied it, the coverage was fantastic. It was matte, but not drying, and a great color match for my NC25 skin. Within less than a half an hour, my face was an oily mess. Not to mention, if you are in the sun, this product drips off with your sweat. It stung my eyes, as well and no longer provided the SPF coverage I purchased it for. At an eyebrow raising $60 for a small tube, this was simply not worth the investment. Perhaps if your skin is dry, you will enjoy it. Oily gals/guys beware.

on 1/28/2014 1:01:00 PM

The product applies easily and smoothly but is thicker than I would like. I seek that mid-weight BB that is not too sheer or too much like makeup. This is, unfortunately, just like makeup, though with a very even finish. It covers pores well. But even the lightest color skews too dark once applied. Although there is an appealing luminosity to the finish, it makes me look too old and heavily made up.