Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Water, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Powder, Alumina, Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxide, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really liked this foundation! I believe it's been discontinued though?

on 6/22/2017 10:07:00 PM

Dull and dirty is definitely the look this foundation leaves you with. It rolls when it starts to dry, so you can't really play with it to get it to look right. It made my face look ashy. This stuff clinged to my dry patches. I would normally be able to work with the product to combat this from happening, but man this stuff isn't malleable at all. It provides great coverage if you can get it to work right, but this stuff just looked awful overall no matter what I tried. Avoid, unless you want your skin to look like its prematurely decaying before you even make it to 6 feet under.

on 6/22/2017 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really enjoy this foundation. I am 40 something with skin on the dry side. I have some age spots and I've always been freckled. That being said...I like how this applies. Honestly, for me, I like to just use my fingers. A few other reviewers mentioned that a beauty blender gets better results than a brush. I agree. I love the whipped texture. When I first used this, I didn't expect such a luxurious feel. Soo good. I bought 330 true beige, and it matches so well. I love when I choose the best shade the first time. In the winter I don't bother setting this with powder, as it really doesn't need much help staying put on my skin. The texture is creamy and surprisingly light but the coverage kicks butt! Now that the warmer weather has come I like to set it with a light powder like cover f/x, or NYX mineral powder. Either of those work well with the foundation. So overall I really enjoy this foundation. I also have to say that I don't bother separating the terms "drugstore brand" and "more expensive brand"...cuz the last drugstore foundation I bought was over the $15 price tag. Outrageous. I think I spent around $12 on a Sephora brand foundation. Just saying...

on 5/28/2017 8:59:00 PM

For some reason a bunch of these were marked down to $7 at Riteaid(normally costs about $14)..im not a huge fan of full coverage foundations, but I decided to try this knowing I could return it if hated it..its really pretty good! Its a fuller coverage than I normally wear, but when buffed in well, or mixed with a serum or oil, I really liked the overall look. I'm 47, no crazy wrinkles yet, no dark marks or acne, with combo skin, very oily t zone...the 3 times I've worn this so far, it has worn well, and lasted all day with an oil blot after about 5 hours, it didn't cling to dry patches or get cakey...I used a very little bit of Rimmel stay matte powder on my tzone, and set with a spray of rosewater...definitely recommend.

on 5/10/2017 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I just started using this foundation about a month ago and I LOVE it! I am so picky with foundations. I have acne scarring but aside from that, I prefer a full coverage just so a little goes a long way. I used to use Kat Von D Lock it everyday, and before that I would use it only on special occasions and use Revlon Colorstay (original) on a daily basis-until they changed it. I didn't like the new formula at all so I was left using Kat Von D everyday because nothing else worked on my oily, hard to match skin, neutral skin. This, of course, became too heavy for everyday use and felt like it, too and also drying. I love it for special occasions though.

I did some research and came across this. I didn't even know there was a whpped/crème formula. I like that it is crème/whipped so it doesn't feel/look too dry yet it is still matte! The coverage is awesome, little goes a long way! Unfortunately, the color that best matches me is not sold in stores ANYWHERE (Warm golden) around me so I have to order from Amazon but that's okay.

I find using my clean hands to apply and blend is best. Hope they never discontinue. It's HG for me. Goes on smooth, stays matte but not dry, little goes a long way and full coverage! Oh-and not clogging at all :)

on 5/9/2017 9:54:00 PM

This is the foundation that I keep coming back to for my forty-something pale skin. Wish it was in a pump. Good color match, not too yellow, not too pink. Moisturizing, but still a fairly matte finish and decent coverage. Still looking for perfection, but this is the best I've found so far!

on 4/10/2017 10:24:00 PM

I love the Colorstay Whipped Foundation!!! I am 40 years old and was stopped today and asked what my secret is because my skin was nice...I told her Revlon Colorstay Whipped! I am older and liking this version of the foundation better nowdays. The whipped version does not get pushed as much as it should. It blends like a dream and leaves such a beautiful finish! Nice lasting power too!

on 4/2/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I compare it to the same coverage as the tarte Amazonian clay foundation. It is important to get the right shade to enjoy this foundation. It makes a great base and doesn't break apart. I have very oily skin and work outdoors in Texas heat. With setting powder this foundation can be very Matt yet as the day goes on turns to a healthy glow rather than Cakey or oily. Seems like the longer you wear it the better it looks

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Love, love, love this foundation. Don't know how I missed all the great reviews over the last few years. The creaminess of the product allows for it to blend in flawlessly with your skin -- if you've got the right shade. I haven't tried a foundation brush with this yet since fingertips work fine and are faster when you're trying to go somewhere.

Unless I'm mistaken, Wally World sells this in bulk to individual customers who order online. When I saw that, I knew this was some seriously good stuff.

I paid around $14.95 for this at Kroger. Walmart was about the same. I guess for a great DS foundation, that's a good price.

As for packaging, the heavy glass jar is elegant and ritzy, but I'd rather do without all that glass weight and make it up in foundation. DYSWIDT?

This foundation is pretty good, I have shade 1 ivory and I use this foundation as a concealer and a blending sponge to blend it in. It has about medium coverage which is basically what I need. Using a blending sponge makes it more natural than using a brush or your fingers. It's kinda expensive though... $22.99 for a jar of 30ml, but using it as a concealer makes the price so much better. I would prefer to use this during the summer though because it it's not very moisturizing and I have dry skin so it clings to dry patches, it should be great for people with oily skin though. :)