Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I honestly love this. I own a number of tinted lip balms that are either too sheer in color or too rich (Pixi, Lanolips, Weleda). This is exactly what I like. The shade Honey is a dusty pink, which is perfect for my lips, darkens and evens them. I'm very glad that I went for this. There's a minty smell/ feel, and the product is very easy to apply thanks to the pencil shape. I reach for it every day and I will definitely purchase a second one to throw in my purse. I also swatched the Matte version and it's very soft and pigmented, so I might get that too. Revlon is the only drugstore brand that makes lip products that I actually like as much as - sometimes more than- higher-end lipsticks. Note: these are just called "Balm Stain" now.

on 7/22/2017 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Meh. First, this isn't really a stain, just a matte tinted lip balm. It also doesn't need to be in a crayon container and is just a marketing tactic to mimic the products developed by Lipstick Queen and popularized by Clinique. I would much prefer a normal Chapstick-like package instead of the oversized tube with a loose cap.

I purchased this because I read online it was the most sheer out of the current line. At the time I preferred peachy pinks, and this was somewhat close. It is actually a purplish pink that looks fine on my pale and warm skin (about NC20) despite looking like it skews cool in swatches.

It really is nothing special, and I think the color range is very limited. There are much more comfortable drugstore tinted lip balms, and I wish this actually left some sort of stain or at least didn't transfer. I like the creamy matte formula a lot but also wish there was a bigger color range. The wear time is a few hours at most and definitely doesn't last through eating and drinking. I have dry lips and appreciate that I don't have to use a separate balm, at least.

I like the idea of this. It is easy to apply and the color is pretty but not very potent. It does not last long and needs to be applied often. Would not repurchase because it is just not "enough" for me

Great product. It's definitely one I like to have in my purse all the time because it's easy to apply without a mirror. It gives a wash of color, so not like a full lipstick by any means, but it's more than a clear balm. I find it to be moisturizing enough. My only complaint might be that the words on the tube scratched off almost immediately -- I don't even know how that happens so fast!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Actually one of my favourite everyday lip products that I carry around with me. It's in a convenient crayon that you can just smear on and it'll look great - any product that strays outside the lip line can pass as being purposely overdrawn. It's a cool-toned dusty pink that dries down to a brighter pink shade. I do like how it dries down after 2 hours or so and then wears off nicely, like a stain.

It's not that moisturizing on its own so I often layer with a lip balm. I wish there were more muted neutral colours that I liked from this line but the rest seem to be pretty intense, which I don't think I could apply as easily sans mirror. Also, it has a minty scent and feel, which is refreshing and tingly to me but others might not like.

Took off a lipstick for packaging becuse the name on the crayon has rubbed off.

on 5/3/2017 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

On fair cool skin, this is a mauve colour (very true to the tube). It is very moisturizing and lasts until you eat or drink something (even then you'll be left with a stain).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really want to like this. I've seen these balm stains and specifically Honey recommended nearly everywhere and seen reviews that show it as a pretty MLBB shade. When I bought it for myself, though, I couldn't quite figure out why I didn't like it until I swatched it on my hand. It is a very bright pink against my skin. Against my more pigmented lips, the brightness is toned down, but it's still a really unnatural looking shade. That's not to say that they color is ugly, it's just not at all what I was looking for or expecting. I like the consistency (although it has a strong mint scent which I don't care for) and the packaging is convenient, but unfortunately range of colors is just too small and mostly bright colors which don't work for me.

on 3/31/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite lipsticks when I have a cool toned makeup look. It feels and smells good and it has good staying power.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite lipstick/lipstain. Revlon always has the best colours that are rich and luxurious. This lipstick is easy to apply and long lasting. It's very hydrating and doesn't dry out my lips. It's as good as using lip ice. It's also very affordable and lasts longer than most lipsticks due to the design of the tube. Theres also no risk of the lipstick falling into/ getting smashed into the lid. Very practical packages and smart.

on 2/2/2017 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm really impressed with this balm stain. It's just what I was looking for in a stain. It's really light and seems sheer at first. After a couple layers, it has a really good color payoff. I have to apply it about every 3 hours. It leaves a nice wash of color that makes me look put together and doesn't give me ghost lips. I wish it was a bit more moisturizing, but it's not uncomfortable by any means. The finish looks kind of satin. It's not glossy or sticky which I really like. This is a great everyday color which goes with a lot of looks. Overall, I am happy with this stain and hope to try out other colors.

Popular Lipsticks