Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

I like the idea of this. It is easy to apply and the color is pretty but not very potent. It does not last long and needs to be applied often. Would not repurchase because it is just not "enough" for me

Great product. It's definitely one I like to have in my purse all the time because it's easy to apply without a mirror. It gives a wash of color, so not like a full lipstick by any means, but it's more than a clear balm. I find it to be moisturizing enough. My only complaint might be that the words on the tube scratched off almost immediately -- I don't even know how that happens so fast!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Actually one of my favourite everyday lip products that I carry around with me. It's in a convenient crayon that you can just smear on and it'll look great - any product that strays outside the lip line can pass as being overdrawn. It's a cool-toned dusty pink that dries down to a brighter pink shade. I do like how it dries down after 2 hours or so and then wears off nicely, like a stain.

It's not that moisturizing on its own so I often layer with a lip balm. I wish there were more muted neutral colours that I liked from this line but the rest seem to be pretty intense, which I don't think I could apply as easily sans mirror. Also, it has a minty scent and feel, which is refreshing and tingly to me but others might not like.

Took off a lipstick for packaging becuse the name on the crayon has rubbed off.

on 5/3/2017 7:38:00 PM

On fair cool skin, this is a mauve colour (very true to the tube). It is very moisturizing and lasts until you eat or drink something (even then you'll be left with a stain).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really want to like this. I've seen these balm stains and specifically Honey recommended nearly everywhere and seen reviews that show it as a pretty MLBB shade. When I bought it for myself, though, I couldn't quite figure out why I didn't like it until I swatched it on my hand. It is a very bright pink against my skin. Against my more pigmented lips, the brightness is toned down, but it's still a really unnatural looking shade. That's not to say that they color is ugly, it's just not at all what I was looking for or expecting. I like the consistency (although it has a strong mint scent which I don't care for) and the packaging is convenient, but unfortunately range of colors is just too small and mostly bright colors which don't work for me.

on 3/31/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite lipsticks when I have a cool toned makeup look. It feels and smells good and it has good staying power.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite lipstick/lipstain. Revlon always has the best colours that are rich and luxurious. This lipstick is easy to apply and long lasting. It's very hydrating and doesn't dry out my lips. It's as good as using lip ice. It's also very affordable and lasts longer than most lipsticks due to the design of the tube. Theres also no risk of the lipstick falling into/ getting smashed into the lid. Very practical packages and smart.

on 3/27/2017 10:39:00 PM

one of the best lip products EVER. i only have the shades honey and adore, unfortunately those are the only shades that are wearable for me. honey is a very natural looking rose pink while adore is a warm crimson. i love lip crayons and these have a great consistency for application, they are not too soft, waxy, or greasy. the finish is extremely natural looking like a lip balm and it feels much more like a balm than a lipstick. it does not stay on as well as i would expect a "stain" to but it does outperform traditional cream lipsticks and other "balm" lipsticks. my favorite thing about this is that they really are "kissable." your lips are still soft enough to kiss, plus you will not get lipstick all over your partner's face. just a great, easy, natural lipstick.

on 2/2/2017 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm really impressed with this balm stain. It's just what I was looking for in a stain. It's really light and seems sheer at first. After a couple layers, it has a really good color payoff. I have to apply it about every 3 hours. It leaves a nice wash of color that makes me look put together and doesn't give me ghost lips. I wish it was a bit more moisturizing, but it's not uncomfortable by any means. The finish looks kind of satin. It's not glossy or sticky which I really like. This is a great everyday color which goes with a lot of looks. Overall, I am happy with this stain and hope to try out other colors.

on 1/17/2017 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have reviewed this years ago I think and I'll review this again.
After years and years of using this color "Honey", this is still a staple in my everyday makeup kit and I use this on clients. The texture is perfect very moisturizing and very light on the lips and very blendable. I put this on even without a mirror and it goes on perfectly. Even when I eat and drink, it doesn't wear off or appear patchy. It's perfect. I have recommended this to my friends and clients especially those who are low maintenance like me who don't like touching up every now and then.

I usually use this as a base for any lipstick to give it more blendability. Sometimes I use this on top of the lipstick. I think I have used up 15 tubes of this. Lol

I will repurchase this product til I die. Lol (hope Revlon doesn't discontinue this product)
I highly recommend this!