3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

This is more like 1.5 out of 5 for me. I bought the white one with the intention of using it as a fixing spray after I use my setting spray, and then later keeping the adorable packaging and refilling it with setting spray. I like tiny packaging because I like to fit my daily routine into my small makeup bag. Little info for those who are unaware: a setting spray contains glycerin and not alcohol in its main ingredients, and is used to "mesh" your layers of makeup together into one. It is NOT for increasing makeup wear time, it is for giving a natural finish. A fixing spray contains alcohol near the top of the ingredient list and acts as a barrier and is intended to prolong wear time. Using a fixing spray over a setting spray theoretically works best because that way you're protecting all of your "meshed" layers, and not just the very top layer. Makeup companies don't bother labelling their sprays correctly because they think customers don't know/care (e.g. MAC Fix + is a setting spray, and Urban Decay Setting Sprays are actually fixing sprays) so you have to check the ingredient list to know wtf you're actually buying. I don't mind scented products, but this one smelled bad. Like a very strong soapy alcohol that they had put a little perfume in to try and mask the smell of. The nozzle on this is also one of the worst ones out of every spray I've used - probably on par with Elf. It squirts out large droplets unevenly, resulting in an uneven look unless you use an excessive amount. I found no noticeable improvements to my finish or wear time when using this. I have very sensitive skin and found this made me itch sometimes, but I don't think it actually broke me out. I may be wrong though because I stopped using this after a couple weeks because it just wasn't worth it. I switched to buying the mini bottle of MAC Fix + to satiate my cute tiny packaging cravings and while that was an improvement, it still wasn't that great. I don't understand the hype around Fix +s nozzle because every bottle I've bought from them has had a crappy inconsistent spray. I now use the Mario Badescu aloe and cucumber facial spray as a setting spray and I can happily call that an HG as it has an incredibly fantastic quality nozzle, cheap price, and works very well. It will not do anything for people who want to extend wear time though, but hopefully I can help out a few reviewers who didn't know until now that they wanted a setting spray and not a fixing spray. Every setting spray I've used has performed identically, so all the difference came down to the nozzle quality, price and scent. Truth be told I've never found a fixing spray that was worth the cost - they work best (in my experience) when sprayed liberally onto a kabuki brush and brushed on as a primer and then sprayed again at the end. Simply spraying at the end never did much. However using a good quality primer (and not the useless stuff by Maybelline, Collection 2000, Revlon etc that do nothing but make your skin softer, which is not what a primer is for... never buy a cheap invisible product to "test" it because it's not indicative at all of what they are capable of and I think it's a shame that primers are considered such a pointless product because the cheaper ones are notoriously useless) and a good setting powder makes your make up last way longer and have a nicer finish.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

The sleek mist is great for oily skin. I have the moist mist as well, however I don't really think it moisturizes my skin very much. I like both the scents, and the packaging is so cute!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Got this 'cuz of the packaging ❤ its so cute, i got the white one and i like the way the spray goes onto your face, it gets the entire face covered in it but doesnt leave it wet like some onthers do ❤ i love the scent of it. Plus you can refill it!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesHazel

4 years ago

The mist has a very light and floral-like scent and provides instant relief to my skin when it gets too dry. It feels really refreshing when applied and the cute packaging definitely gets the bonus points for me. I still have a little bit left from my first bottle which I had purchased about 8 months ago, so I think its worth the $7-8 dollars i paid for it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

3.0

4 years ago

Be honest with yourself: you didn't buy the Pocket Bunny because you liked the spray. It reeks. The fragrance is neither soft nor natural but overpowering and chemical, and it surely does not dissipate after you use it. If your skin is sensitive (or your sinuses, or your eyes), the spray is going to be a big loser for you. And what kind of moisturizing mist lists alcohol as its second ingredient? A poorly formulated one, that's what kind. No. You bought it because the packaging is adorable, just like I did. And there is nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all. You have every right to have adorable things in your life. When I fly, I find that my so, so dry skin looks like hell and feels miserable, and I wanted a mist I could spritz on my face rather than slapping more cream or lotion on because I would like to arrive at my destination with my make-up intact. I bought the bunny because I need something charming to cheer me up and keep me company during the increasingly dismal process of traveling by air. I dumped out the product it came with and made my own spray. There are loads of recipes online that you can experiment with to find the one you like best for your skin. I used equal parts filtered water, green tea (anti-oxidants), rosewater with witch hazel (moisture and toning), and three drops of argan oil. You'll need to shake any concoction with oil in it vigorously before you use it, and I would recommend using it in the bathroom so you can tuck a towel into your neckline to protect your clothes, and also just to be polite to your fellow passengers (or office mates) who would probably rather not catch your overspray.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

4 years ago

I bought this in the pink (moist - dry skin) since I have dry skin. Works out since I prefer the scent of the pink vs. white (sleek - oily skin) Like many, I got this because of the adorable packaging plus the fact that you can re-use the spray bottle once you're done, is an added bonus! The scent of this is nice. It's a sweet floral scent. Unfortunately, I break out every time I use this on my face. I'm guessing it's due to the fragrance in this mist since I have very sensitive skin (on my face). I also don't like the tacky/sticky feeling it leaves behind. Maybe I got a defective one as I don't see anyone else having this issue. I use this as a body moisturizer now and it seems to be better suited for my skin this way. I bought this at the TonyMoly store when they had their grand opening sale so it was pretty cheap! I believe I only paid around $10 for this but I wouldn't repurchase this pink (moist) one again. However, if i'm able to catch this on sale, I might try the white (sleek) version.

About reviewer (913 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

Love this little bunny! I got the pink 'moist' one, and it's a very nice, hydrating face spritzer for use throughout the day. And I gotta say I'm a TolyMoly junkie for their packaging.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

OK I have purchased 2 bottles of these and thank God because now they are out of stock at every single Sephora I've been to. I have the white bottle (the Sleek version) and I think it does a great job of setting my makeup. The bottle is a decent size and for $15 I didn't feel it was going to break my budget. I'm not going to lie. I bought this for the packaging first and foremost. It's one of the cutest items in my stash, hands down. The nice thing is, it does work really well. I have used ELF setting spray, MAC, and UD All-Nighter, and I'd say the TonyMoly fits as my #2 favorite (behind UD All Nighter). But seriously, lots of points for cuteness factor on this one. How can you resist a spray that has EARS? One note: I normally have very dry skin but have been using this is warmer weather when I've got more oilies in my combo areas, and it really does hold up. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (704 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

3.0

5 years ago

The packaging on this is adorable, and the mist itself does a perfectly serviceable job. I bought the "sleek" (read: for oily skin) version, as I tend to uses mists as quick pick me ups between my heavy morning/evening moisturizing, as my skin is thirsty and sensitive. The sleek version played very nicely with my richer products, to keep things hydrated but not greasy between heavier duty potions. I do wish the actual droplets were a bit finer, as the dispenser will occasionally dump to much product in one area when spritzed. The smell is light, if a bit too powdery for my liking, and the price point can't be beat. It's not my favorite product in the Tony Moly line, but it does the job, and I certainly could see myself repurchasing from time to time.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

5 years ago

I wasn't excepting much from this mist but i've really grown to love it! I like to spray it onto my face after I've finished my makeup which stops it for getting cakey, which is amazing! I purchased the pink bottle, for dry skin, and it really does help get rid of my dry patches and refreshes my face during the day. The only downside is that the droplets can be quite big and it can take a couple seconds to completely absorb, but other than that, I really love it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure