Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

4.7

on 5/21/2017 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is an eau de parfum concentration of Allure Homme Sport, with some depth added by tonka, musk, and sandalwood. This scent has a lot of good things going on for it, it is fresh, sharp, sensual, strong, and tart. This is a great going out scent, or for everyday wear.

on 5/27/2013 7:35:00 AM

I want to prelude this with my undying love for the original Allure Homme Sport - it is actually my go to fragrance and i'm onto my third bottle in two years. My only issue is that it doesn't last as long as I would like, which is where this fragrance comes in. I adore this, not only for the fact that it is a long lasting Sport fragrance (literally unheard of), but because of how true it is to the original. The base is so powerful with the top notes of mint, mandarin and sage. It also has pepper that comes through really well, and the musky base is heightened throughout the day. I just LOVE this, so much life in this fragrance. I will definitely be purchasing this for many years to come

on 5/16/2012 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme is only extreme in the sense that it uses an extremely bold tonka to soften the harder "sporty" edges of lemon, cypress, and sage. I wasn't overly impressed with Edition Blanche, and Eau Extreme is only sightly better. I like the general feel of the scent more than Blanche because this smells like the original Allure, with a few extra trimmings. I'm partial to the allspice in the original, and it's represented here in much the same way, except it's a little sharper. The citrus has the usual Chanel fuzziness to it, very air-freshened and abstract. Cedar and cypress notes keep the sandalwood of the original formula from being too dark and warm. But Allure's original sandalwood note is in there. Kudos to Polge for avoiding the usual bland citrus/musk combo in a sport scent. But one has to wonder if woody-citrus-pepper on the original Allure chassis smells sporty, or just dense and sweet. I'd wear it on a date, but I'm not so sure I'd bring this to the gym.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel