Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm- Sweetheart

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm- Sweetheart
Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm- SweetheartRevlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart

on 3/14/2017 6:25:00 AM

I have repurchased several colours and will continue to do so. Sweetheart was my first stain balm and it's a nice hot pink that lasts ages. The secret for the stain to last all day is to reapply after a few minutes after the first application. Don't ask me why but it works with every colour. The darker the colour the longer and vibrant the stain. All rounder awesome stain that won't let you down. Please try reapplying if you're having trouble with staying power. Only downer is the cap which always splits and fall off.

on 9/19/2016 11:34:00 AM

After trying out the hype products of lip stain where it all began; the benetint which was the first lip stain invented. I got to try these revlon just bitten balm stains and undoubtedly, for the price compared to thr benetint, revlon is way more affordable, accesible and a much more better product when it comes to longevity, hydration and taste. It literally doesnt come off after eating nor drinking water. Even after biting my lips for a minute, the color was simply still there; all vibrant and bright. This is definitely a must have for every girl who loves lip stains.

on 7/20/2014 3:40:00 AM

This lip balm comes in a bright pink hue that initially looks scary when I swatched it on my hand. However, when applied on the lips, the colour pay off is good, glides on smoothly, and intensity is build-able.

I have fair Asian skin, and this is a great colour that brightens up my complexion, and I would say is a shade that would go on well in most outfits and look.

Would be keen to try out other shades in the Just Bitten range !

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Recently I have fallen in love with twistable lip crayons. They're like a balm but with the pigment of a lipstick. This stains my lips for a few hours which is good, but it can be a bit drying. It also has a minty smell which I'm not too crazy about. I would look for a more moisturizing lip crayon from a different brand.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchased this along with the other colors of the Revlon Kissable Stain Balms. This does not stay a true hot pink on my lips, it darkens and looks raspberry, like most of the other colors. It might be flattering color on people with darker skin. But I do not get the color in the images after about 5 minutes of wear, when it darkens. This could be disappointing to those who purchase this product based on color.

However, the Revlon Kissable Stain Balm formula leaves much to be desired too. The product is creamy, and pigmented, so it does stain well initially. However, after a few hours of wear, the stain wears off and leaves a ring about the lips. Not a cute look if you aren't constantly retouching, which defeats the purpose of a stain anyway.

on 5/31/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

These balm stains have really long lasting power which I really appreciate as it serves it function and I do not need to worry of my lipstick losing colour and have to keep reapplying. However, this particular colour STAINS my lips so bad. Even after using makeup remover, there is still some stain on my lips. It is also a little bit drying which cause the fine lines on my dry lips to be more obvious. I recommend using a lipbalm before the lip stain if you do not mind the pigmentation of the colour to be slight less or using a lipbalm after applying the lipstain if you do not mind the lips being more glossy than matte.

This is an amazing product. I wore it over the weekend. I put it on in the morning, went swimming, didn't think about it then left the pool and went to grab a bite. After all that I saw myself on the mirror and my lips were still pink! It's not drying for a log-lasting lipstick but it's also not a moisturizing product. I'll probably wear it again because it's a great summer color. Try it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, and this color was the first color I picked up. It is kinda like a toned down hot pink but still neon. This formula of the crayons are amazing and they just glide on the lips like a balm. For the price, I feel like you also get a decent amount of product and the Balm Stains are normally what I reach for everyday.

on 2/3/2014 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The feel and texture of this is nice and smooth. This color on my NW15 (with pink undertone) skin just pops! It looks medium pink on me and is very opaque. The longevity varies depending on what you're doing - if you're talking a lot, this only lasts 1-2 hours before you need a touch up. It's easy to touch up because of it's consistency and the crayon-like packaging. There are quite a few pros to this product but there is one con that wrecks it for me - it literally STAINS my lips! When I take the product off - there are blotches of it left behind for a day or two. Maybe with one of the more neutral shades it wouldn't be so bad, but vibrant pink blotches? Not so much.

on 12/26/2013 11:01:00 PM

I wear this alot, and find it a great alternative to harsh lipstick.
Strong colour, very pigmented but can be built up or down.
Wear under gloss or on its own.
About 12.95, which isnt too bad.
Nice colour, im sure to buy more.

Popular Lips Products