Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

3.4

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Anthemis Nobilis Leaf Extract, Aqua, Boron Nitride, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide AP, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dextrin Palmitate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Lysine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Palmitic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Phytantriol, Potassium Chloride, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zinc Chloride. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 3/24/2017 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my most favourite make up product. I normally don't like wearing sunscreen but if its a sunny day and have to be outside, this is my go to. The colour matches my light skin and with the Pur mineral powder over it, its perfect for my day look. If the sun is not out or Im going to the gym/ not going out, I just wear the peach or glow mineral underneath the 4-1 powder. If Im looking for a more "dress up" look, I wear the non colour primer, hydrafluid underneath the 4-1 powder. Lots of options

on 3/6/2017 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When used as directed--as a 4-in-1 product, this stuff is AWFUL. As a 1) Moisturizer: Fail--does not provide moisture, just some greasiness. As a 2) Primer: Fail--this stuff emphasizes pores something fierce. As a 4)Sunscreen: Fail--In order to use enough to get SPF coverage, the amount you must use is way to much & results in cake face. As a 3) Foundation: Meh. It's light coverage and it blends ok. There is an over abundance of GLITTER in this stuff...WTF? WHY?! Normally I would have returned this, but I lost my receipt so I have played around with it to see if I could salvage something from it. Bottom line: it is wearable if I put it on top of a moisturizer, sunscreen & a good primer, and top it with a good Mattifying powder. It doesn't look terrific, but it's ok. However, this completely negates the 4-in-1 premise! And this stuff is ridiculously expensive for just an OK, light coverage foundation that breaks down around the 3 hour mark. Will NOT repurchase and do NOT recommend at all.

on 8/4/2016 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Finish o.k, but the "light" shade is very dark and I can only use this when I'm really tanned.

on 5/19/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product to be used as a primer, light foundation and spf under my Pur 4 in 1 powder foundation. I liked the idea of a bb cream with spf for the summer months. But! There is so much chunky glitter in it! What moron designed a foundation/ bb cream with glitter in it? I understand having "dewy" glow, but this is pure glitter sparkle. My skin is oily with large pores on the cheeks and nose, and this cream highlighted the pores to look like moon craters! And nowhere on the box it said "illuminating or glow". I had to take it off because even a layer of powder foundation could not hide the sparkling. I returned it the next day.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

THIS IS A FABULOUS, IN MEDIUM TAN/OLIVE FOR AN ASIAN-AMERICAN COMPLEXION, WITH SENSITIVE, ACNE-PRONE, OILY SKIN. IT HAS ENOUGH OF THE YELLOW UNDERTONE TO IT. IF POSSIBLE, I PREFER A HIGHER SPF THOUGH, SO HAVE TRIED BARE MINERALS MAKEUP ALSO. A DAB MIXED INTO SUNSCREEN WILL REDUCE THE CHALKY, WHITISH LOOK OF SUNBLOCK/SUNSCREEN.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Slid around on my skin. Made my skin look even more shiny.
Could not get it to work no matter what powder I used to set it with.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This feels great but why in the heck is there so much shimmer in it? I'm too old for this shimmer look. Not a fan

on 2/24/2014 12:50:00 PM

I hate this product.... tried, really tried to like it after my store stopped selling my HG. Has glitter in it, hate that. Also my skin has never looked worse. Does well as far as correcting color, I do appreciate that much about it... but what is the point when my pores look huge and my skin overall just looks a mess with every bump accentuated. Cant return this product fast enough and Ive given it plenty of time and changed up my regular routine just to give it every opportunity of liking it. This morning after looking in the mirror for the last time, again disappointed in my skins appearance, took it off and reapplied with my HG... just no comparison.

on 1/7/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of the very few tinted moisturizers I actually really like. it does cover lightly and does moisturize well. I have very dry skin so this is always important to me. I figure why bother with a tinted moisturizer if it doesn't moisturize?

It's chemical free and has a natural sunscreen. I love it and always reach for it over any other one in my collection. I definitely will repurchase. No oxidizing either and doesn't get greasy. It just leaves a very minimal satin look.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried the Tan color in shoppers as they don't have other color as tester. It seemed pretty smooth for my dry skin as most of other foundation/bb cream seemed to look flaky the first time I apply. Then I picked up the color light as it didn't have tester. The color "light" look so orange for my Asian skin. I saw other review that people said the lightest tone is so dark and I thought that's for pale skin people... I didn't expect it is so orange for my already a bit "tan" Asian skin.. I look tired and aging whenever I apply something orangeish color..
And the texture seems a bit cakey if I want to apply a few more layers too.
I do like the ingredients that seems no harmful chemicals like talc, alcohol.. but too bad it doesn't look good on me.