Avon Genics Eye Treatment

Avon Genics Eye Treatment

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Melicope Hayesii Leaf Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Mesyloxybenzyl Isobutylbenzenesulfonamide, Thiazolylalanine, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide 2, Crataegus Monogyna Fruit Extract Phytol, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl UreaOzokerite, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer Isohexadecane, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Thiodipropionic Acid, Polysorbate 60 Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Steareth-20, Caramel, Yellow 5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- hydrating
- easily spreads without tugging skin
- comparable price to drugstore in same jar packaging
- no milia
- does not sting my eyes

Cons:
- open jar packaging means ingredients break down as soon as you open the package, not to mention having to dip with fingers
- have to find Avon rep
- faint scent but not noticeable once applied

I have fine lines but (knock wood) no wrinkles yet. Maybe all the eye products I have been faithfully using may have helpedor it could be genetics - who knows! I don't see a noticeable improvement although people keep telling me I'm crazy for thinking I have any lines or wrinkles at all. I don't know if eye creams should have SPF as it might irritate on one hand and yet, on the other hand, I feel I need to protect for further damage. Might repurchase as I have not found an eye cream that can actually undo wrinkles.

on 2/16/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I haven't signed on here in a year, this product brought me back! It is miraculous! I've had majors stressors in recent years, I'm 33, & in recent months, I resolved I'll have to fork over $$$$ for blepharoplasty; the puffiness under my eyes was unrelenting. I've used every cream from MAC Fast Response to Origins GinZing, nothing worked until this. It's wonderfully moisturizing, too (My skin is dry + winters are brutal). Definite re-purchase, worth every penny! It isn't cheap, but far cheaper than surgery. The imperfections remaining are easily masked by concealer/color corrector.

on 5/20/2014 5:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a 42 year old man and was given a sample of this product by a friend who sells Avon. I used this small packet, which lasted about a week, on my eyes once a day and couldn't believe the difference. The skin on the outside of my eyes looked smoother and felt better. I was very surprised that a cream could do this. I went back to my friend to purchase the product and found out the price, again I was surprised, I couldn't believe a cream could cost that much... I decided to look around and see if Avon products were available anywhere other than from a dealer. I went to ebay.com and found this product for less than half of the price my friend was asking with free shipping... I've been using this product regularly for over 2 years now and I'm still impressed. I live in the Houston, Texas area and I get lots of sun and I'm hopeful this product will prevent the damage that comes with living in a sub-tropical climate. For those of you here who like the product but are hesitant because of the price, check out ebay or other online sites...

on 9/24/2013 9:14:00 PM

I went through a whole jar of this and thought it did nothing for me, so I didn't replenish. About 6 months go by and I can't help but notice fine lines/dehydration/crows feet happening. I forgot I had another jar hanging around the house, so I thought I'd start using it again. After the first week of using it, I've noticed a difference already. Those pesky lines have disappeared! The price for this tiny amount of product REALLY sucks at almost $40 CAN, so if it went on a really good sale, I MAY purchase again. I'm impressed. It can be heavy though, so a little dab is all you need or it could cause breakouts and/or puffiness.

on 2/19/2013 3:48:00 PM

I'm only 20 but have a few fine lines (I'm a smoker) and it moistuizes well but I haven't noticed a difference yet. I'm gonna use it up and may repurchase

on 12/4/2012 11:06:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this eye cream and although I'm older than the 30 + group it has worked better than any other Avon eye product .The trick is to use a very small amount and not over do it. I start with a tiny amount ,wait a couple of minutes and add more if I need it. it works so well that I can often skip it in the morning if I use it the night before.
It helps with under eye puffiness and completely wipes out crows feet and slackness above the eyelid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was ok for a few weeks, then it completely dried out my eyes, made them red, puffy and horrid looking. Do not buy if you have sensitive skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm 26 soon to be 27 with under eye circles, puffiness, & fine lines. I am 1/2 way through with this eye cream, and will update when I finish the jar. Avon claims it can make your eyes look 10 years younger, gives elasticity, smoothness, brightness, & diminish the appearance of fine lines & crows feet. I can say it not only helps to soften lines but also helps with puffy eyes & dark circles even though it does not advertise that. I think this is much better than the other avon eye creams I have tried over the years, none of them have given me results this fast. They all have a great texture & produce results, but this one gives results instantly. I swear by avon eye creams, and this one is my favorite so far. It has a really light cream texture, no scent, & absorbs well. I have no problem wearing this under makeup or with contacts. This doesn't give me milia, but I noticed the first week of using I had small red dots near my outer eye area, and the only other time I got this was when I used a product with retinol. This is a very common skin reaction to anti-wrinkle ingredients, and because it happened before I did not discontinue use, I continued to use this and the bumps went away. So please note for those of you who are not used to anti aging ingredients- this has something in it that works, but it does cause slight eye exfoliation in the crows feet area.
Before this I used an entire jar of Dermadoctor wrinkle revenge because of the fantastic review. I think this product is equally as good, for a few dollars less. I have decided to repurchase this eye cream over dermadoctor's wrinkle revenge because it is easier to get. They both give great results though. Will update when I finish & repurchase.