Margarite Zinc Cream

Margarite Zinc Cream

4.3

on 7/3/2016 5:49:00 PM

I have tried SO MANY acne products (ranging from natural to not-so-natural), nothing has helped consistently. I developed acne around the age of 25 and have been battling it ever since. I am SO HAPPY to have discovered this product, it has truly worked miracles for my skin!! I apply this as an all-over treatment at night (after cleansing with pH balanced face wash and toner), let dry completely, then use Derm E Tea Tree Creme over top, let absorb, then use Forces of Nature Acne-Pimple control as a spot treatment to finish. The zinc cream has really kept my acne down, I get a few pimples here and there, but they go away very quickly (especially if I spot treat with the zinc cream in the AM). The cream does have a tint to it, which is a bit darker than my fair skin, but once I pat it completely into the pimple/let dry, my liquid foundation applies smoothly over the top to cover the area with no noticeable darker patch. I really recommend this stuff, I am only sad I didn't discover it sooner!

on 9/28/2014 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hmmm... This was ok. I didn't find it super-effective at clearing acne, but I've found it to be useful as a spot concealer on no-makeup days. It doesn't seem to aggravate existing or healing acne, and the coverage is alright. Probably won't repurchase, though.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/23/2014 3:59:00 PM

I'm in love with this zinc cream! It cured my skin of whiteheads and flesh-colored closed comedones in 3 days. My acne-prone areas are my cheeks and forehead. What I do with this cream is every night I put a thin layer on those areas first and go back and concentrate some more on the raised bumps. I don't put on moisturizer in those areas before applying the cream because it just doesn't do its purpose. So I just moisturize the area around my mouth where it is particularly dry and then I put on eye cream. This cream is pretty drying, the first few days I experienced a lot of flaking and then somehow after a week my skin became completely smooth with no flakes or bumps. I don't know how that happened but it was awesome nonetheless. Now that my skin is clear of bumps, I still use a thin layer of this cream on my acne prone areas every night just for prevention. Zinc oxide also helps with rashes, redness, and larger cystic pimples. If you haven't tried this cream yet, try it, you won't regret it.

Ahhh! I love this stuff so much! I have very sensitive skin, and most acne treatments leave my skin EXTREMELY red and flaky for a week after I use them. On top of that, they don't even get rid of the pimple. :/ But this one is different. It gets rid of the pimple overnight (after applying 2 layers), adds a sheer coverage under makeup, and even helps the rash under my lip! I am in looovveeee! Buy it! <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product as an acne treatment. I put it on spots once I take my makeup off for the day and before I sleep. My skin used to be acne prone and I get the monthly hormonal breakout and this product really really helps. I'm pretty much spot free now and I think this product has a lot to do with it. I also put this on under my makeup in the mornings which helps with demattifyimg and controlling spots during the day. I buy it off iherb and will repurchase. I use it more than daily and I think the tube will last a few good months

on 5/16/2012 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Just adding this product since so many people swear by it, will update later after I've tried it a while. But for now....it works great as a sheer foundation for light/medium skin, and is an acne treatment. So that's a plus so far!