Jason Natural Cosmetics Tea Tree Oil Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

1.0

Not tested on animals

Horrible, horrible conditioner. It left my hair tangled, dry and crispy. I have medium length-short hair :) with some higglighted ends. I literally could not get a comb, let alone my hands thru my hair. The consistency was like cheap body lotion, had to use a ton of it....and then crap hair. Directly in the garbage. Yuck!

on 7/27/2003 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has to be one of the few Jason items that I don't like. I purchased this a while back at my local health food store. You get a pretty small sized bottle (I think) for a high price (it was a little over $10 where I got it). At that price I could have bought a salon product from Trade Secret.

At any rate, I was less than pleased with this to say the least. It smells awful, like a strong medicine type fragrance. What's worse is that the scent really lingered in my hair and it didn't fade. It didn't do a good job of moisturizing my hair and after washing it I was left with a head full of knots that was nearly impossible to brush through.

I would have returned it but the store where I bought it has a no return policy. Dumb me. Into the trash it went. continued >>

Popular Hair Products