Jason Natural Cosmetics Tea Tree Oil Conditioner

Not tested on animals

on 10/12/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My scalp is dry and easily irritated. My hair is short, curly, dry, and color-treated. Like the matching shampoo, this conditioner is not very moisturizing.

on 10/11/2012 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only conditioner that controls my seborrhea and calms the itch. I am susrprised by all negative reviews here, I like the smell and I like my hair after I apply it. Conditioner is a bit waxy and hard to take out from the bottle but once it's rinsed it leaves my hair soft and shiny.
My only complaint is the packaging. Since it is tick it is hard to get the product out.

Will buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

its just like putting lotion in your hair...doesnt do anything at all for hair! it truly sucks unfortunately

on 1/27/2004 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This gives such a stimulating feel to your scalp! It is utterly invigorating! It gives a nice amount of conditioning to my hair, without weighing it down. I use it 2x/wk to stimulate hair growth and for scalp health. I leave it on for 5 minutes, which I shave my legs, etc. My hair is stick straight, colored, and thin.

on 7/27/2003 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has to be one of the few Jason items that I don't like. I purchased this a while back at my local health food store. You get a pretty small sized bottle (I think) for a high price (it was a little over $10 where I got it). At that price I could have bought a salon product from Trade Secret.

At any rate, I was less than pleased with this to say the least. It smells awful, like a strong medicine type fragrance. What's worse is that the scent really lingered in my hair and it didn't fade. It didn't do a good job of moisturizing my hair and after washing it I was left with a head full of knots that was nearly impossible to brush through.

I would have returned it but the store where I bought it has a no return policy. Dumb me. Into the trash it went. continued >>

on 6/11/2001 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to try this because Tea Tree Oil is supposed to be excellent for you -- but this stuff smells so bad! I am almost embarassed by the smell of my hair everytime my SO comes near me whenever I use this stuff. :(

Popular Hair Products