Jason Natural Cosmetics Tea Tree Oil Conditioner

No Image

1.0

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

its just like putting lotion in your hair...doesnt do anything at all for hair! it truly sucks unfortunately

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Buying this was a mistake. For something that costs so much (and keep in mind, I bought this at Wal-Mart) it is quite possibly the worst conditioner I've ever used. I bought this as an alternative to buying Paul Mitchell's tea tree conditioner, and I thought this would be on par with PM. Nope, dead wrong. This is like slapping wax on your hair--really thick, gooky wax. This left a terrible residue, and weighed my hair down like never before. Every time I looked at the bottle, I figured out that it was koala that suckered me in. Cute koala on the bottle, but the worst quality contents inside!

on 7/27/2003 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has to be one of the few Jason items that I don't like. I purchased this a while back at my local health food store. You get a pretty small sized bottle (I think) for a high price (it was a little over $10 where I got it). At that price I could have bought a salon product from Trade Secret.

At any rate, I was less than pleased with this to say the least. It smells awful, like a strong medicine type fragrance. What's worse is that the scent really lingered in my hair and it didn't fade. It didn't do a good job of moisturizing my hair and after washing it I was left with a head full of knots that was nearly impossible to brush through.

I would have returned it but the store where I bought it has a no return policy. Dumb me. Into the trash it went. continued >>

Popular Hair Products