Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 'Coral Reef'

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 'Coral Reef'

3.8

on 11/30/2015 1:11:00 AM

Coral Reef is a very pretty color. It screams spring and easter. The color is really easy to wear for any type of venue. The consistency of the polish made it very easy to put on and it didn't take many coats to give off a strong. I did find that it does chip very easily and it came off in about two days. But for the price it was, I don't really complain.

on 10/3/2015 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was once again binge watching Youtube and saw rave reviews on the original "Pacific Blue" SH d/c/ polish.

I went out to see if I could find a bottle and I did. I also found other hues in the original formula, and purchased those as well. I got some winners, but this is not one of them.

Coral Reef is a bright, pink coral and it would appeal to a little girl, up to a wrinkly, never stopped tanning, seventy year old who still smokes. Anyway! It was as disappointing as Mellow Yellow and Mint Sorbet.

The formula is terribly thick, streaky and a chore to apply, and it chipped like crazy on the second day on my toes!

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love the color. Love the price. Disappointed that it chips after 2 days though :(

I really loved this color in the bottle. But boy does this stuff suck consistency wise. It goes on super thick but super streaky. I tried this polish multiple ways but it just wasn't working.

Gorgeous orange-leaning coral. To those saying it's too thick or goopy, up your nail game and put in a few drops of thinner or even a few drops of rubbing alcohol. There. Problem solved. I can't stand products getting poor reviews when anyone worth her salt could solve the "problem" easily.

on 9/3/2014 12:40:00 PM

GORGEOUS coral pink color! Super bright and intense! It survived me washing rice & doing dishes for 3 days, which is amazing lol...

The formula sucks. It's thick, goopy, and applies unevenly. This is the 3rd Xtreme formula polish that I've bought. Takes some work, so If you have the patience to try to get an even, non-streaky opaque coat, you will love it.

There are MUCH better formulas with similar colors, so I will not be repurchasing this line.

on 8/15/2014 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a beautiful coral. Bright salmon pink looks amazing on my pale cool tone skin

the color is beautiful, but the formula sux. I have never had so much trouble getting a nail polish even. it was thick, yet streaky. Once it finally dried (I had to put it on really thick to get it even) it looked nice, but def not happy with the consistency!

on 5/18/2014 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My perfect coral. This is a pink coral and bright. I have a hard time with corals because I am cool toned. This doesn't make me look weird or look orange. It looks more pinky coral on me which I love.

I get a lot of people asking what this is when I wear it, so that's good being cool toned. Formula is opaque in nearly one coat and not streaky. Long wear and smooth. LOVE this line.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this line from Sally Hansen. Great value and quality.coral reef is one of my favorites. It's a bright color.

Popular Polishes