Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE DABEILLE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYURETHANE-35, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA. [ /- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470/CARMINE, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.]

The wand on this mascara is so flimsy and it bounces around and makes it hard for me to get all of my lashes. The formula is really wet and smeary. Just not a fan

on 12/13/2016 6:31:00 PM

One of my least favorite mascaras I've ever tried. The flimsiness and shape of the wand and bristles made it difficult to handle. I felt like I had no control over where I was applying the mascara and it took way too long to apply and did nothing for volume or lash definition. Not much product made it to my lashes and the bottom lashes were especially patchy. I have pretty long eyelashes and you couldn't tell at all with this product.

on 12/10/2016 1:09:00 AM

This product smeared like no other. Terrible.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

best mascara i have tried yet maybelline never goes wrong with there mascara its the only brand i use for mascara i prefer it over the higher end brands i tried this paticular one because they did not have the falsie one i always used i brought this one and was amazed my lashes looked like i had fake eyelashes they were beautiful i would highly reccomend this mascara

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Things I liked about this mascara:
-creamy formula that doesn't flake off or feel very dry on my lashes
-non-irritating to my eyes
-natural looking
-comfortable wand to hold and maneuver between top lashes
-cheap and convenient to buy
-doesn't smear or wear off
After one month of use the cons I noticed:
-the wand is great on my top lashes but it is more difficult to use on my bottom lashes because it is such a full wand
-sometimes the bendy wand feels clumsy and causes me to get a dot of mascara on my face
-not a great deal of volume and length added
Overall I think this is a good mascara at a good price point. However, to me it's not excellent so I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's not the best mascara ever, but it does its job. I wouldn't buy it again anyways, it didn't make a huge difference on my eyelashes anyways.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love the packaging and effect of this mascara, it exceeded expectations. Doesn't flake, smudge, or irritate my sensitive eyes. It feels weightless! I just wish it was cruelty free. But favorite drugstore mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite drug store mascara! Decided to try something that came in my favorite color and was relieved to see that it works great too, I still haven't found one better. :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does exactly what is says. Pretty, supple, volumized lashes. For anyone that can't stand that crunchy mascara feel this is a perfect option. It's not still at all, very natural and clump free feeling lashes. Only point off because the volume is somewhat lacking, nothing droolworthy and the wand has a bend that limits the amount product you can push on your lashes. I think I'd be able to get a better result without the bend.

on 6/30/2016 8:16:00 PM

I am a mascara junkie, but I am about ready to toss the Maybelline Mega Plush into the trash. I was sold on the fact that it is washable (few mascara brands have CLEAR removal instructions on the card.) But, after washing with soap, I still have raccoon eyes that have to be removed with cream cleanser. And, the durn brush - looks like a small chimney sweep brush - is just TOO bloomin' BIG. Hard to keep the product OFF the upper lid. It was priced at $5.94 at Walmart, but this is too much for me to pay for something I do not like, even a little bit. Another downer--it is difficult for me to get the product to show up ON lashes, where it belongs. Grrrrrr.....

Popular Mascaras