E.L.F. Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder

4.1

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, Silica, Magnesium Staerate Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (VC), Phytonadione (VK). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite undereye setting powder. It works well, doesn't look dry and doesn't accentuate any fine lines.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This powder is finely milled but sadly it really accentuates lines under my eyes. I actually found the regular ELF HD loose powder works better to set my concealer. It doesn't create creasing for me.

I ended up dumping the tiny, overpriced container into my big, fairly new ELF HD powder and it don't detract from it's performance, since there is so little of it.

I love the texture I love the price and I love the small package because I can carry it in my bag instead of a big poweder and my bag is always full of too much things. The price is cheap and I use it with my ringfinger not the brush. Me like !

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This set my undereye area really well and only creased a tiny amount. The packaging is so annoying when full because it spills everywhere and then when you're nearing the end it's really hard to get out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have gone on and off this product. I recently rediscovered it and it's great. It doesn't look too cakey under the eyes. It sets the concealer and softens the whole look! With this price, you can't beat it.

Also, for those worried about the glitter, it doesn't show at all.

I'm going to start with my only dislikes, and those are that it's quite a bit messy, but I believe that's really a flaw of the packaging. The cap can get stuck and the powder is hard to keep contained when dipping a sponge or brush in it. With those out of the way, the powder itself is wonderful. I prefer this over my Sephora translucent setting powder. It's silky, sets the skin without looking powdery, and doesn't leave behind a white cast that's noticable on my fair skin (which can happen, surprisingly). I will absolutely repurchase this, and will also being trying the full size powder as well.

Felt nice, didn't need a lot and good to bake over your undereye concealer

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

HG setting powder. Not all my undereye concealers need setting, but some of my best ones do, and I reach for this. The sifter package dispenses the right amount of product, and the price can't be beat. I just apply a bit to my ring finger, wipe it on the palm of my hand to get off excess and tap over the area to be set. Don't wipe or smear, or you run the risk at removing whatever you're trying to set.

This powder is white with a very faint/fine shimmer that serves to brighten and diffuse light rather than to appear as an actual shimmer. If I am feeling brave enough to skip concealer that day, I may just tap on some of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This undereye powder is amazing! There's something in this powder that brightens your undereye and it's awesome! It keeps your concealer in place all day and keeps it soft. The powder is very finely milled so you have to be careful to not dump out the whole jar. It's an awesome find from e.l.f that's very affordable!

I'm not sure if I'd buy this again; I don't necessarily DISLIKE it, but it doesn't really seem to DO anything either? My under eye area is pretty dark, and while this might set my concealer, it definitely doesn't brighten or lighten my under eye area. I wish it had the photoshop effect others have talked about on me, but alas...