E.L.F. Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder

4.1

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, Silica, Magnesium Staerate Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (VC), Phytonadione (VK). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is great especially for the price! Sets concealer very well and you only need a tiny bit of product. I have very dry skin and this does not get cakey, crease, sit in lines or look dry. So it must be very finely milled. I will definitely repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am probably the last to know how great ELF products are! I purchased this with a bunch of other products and I love it! Usually I get dry and crease but this powder not only did not emphasis lines but helped the longevity of the concealer! I teach figure skating and this lasted me most of the day! Absolutely will purchase again oh! I forgot to mention I patted on the powder with that little brush it came with but I blended it with a bushy brush to make it flawless.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was skeptical when I saw this and the accompanying rave reviews. It seemed like an unnecessary gimmick and possible flashback hazard in photos, but what the hell? It was $3 for a fairly generous little jar. I have officially become a fan. I use this to set my Maybelline Age Rewind Illuminating concealer, or just about any under eye concealer. I even stock this in my pro kit because it does a gorgeous job of subtly brightening the eye and setting cream concealers and PHOTOGRAPHS BEAUTIFULLY! So, it's great for bridal and prom. The loose, light formula is easy to tap out onto a palette or tissue and keep hygienic. This is the product I grab when there is any sale on ELF. I always keep some on hand.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Really awesome under eye concealer setting powder, blurs the whole area very well! Just hate the packaging, so messy

Works like a charm for a great price. I pat with brush over undereye concealer. no creasing wish the packaging wasn't so messy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite undereye setting powder. It works well, doesn't look dry and doesn't accentuate any fine lines.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This powder is finely milled but sadly it really accentuates lines under my eyes. I actually found the regular ELF HD loose powder works better to set my concealer. It doesn't create creasing for me.

I ended up dumping the tiny, overpriced container into my big, fairly new ELF HD powder and it don't detract from it's performance, since there is so little of it.

I love the texture I love the price and I love the small package because I can carry it in my bag instead of a big poweder and my bag is always full of too much things. The price is cheap and I use it with my ringfinger not the brush. Me like !

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have gone on and off this product. I recently rediscovered it and it's great. It doesn't look too cakey under the eyes. It sets the concealer and softens the whole look! With this price, you can't beat it.

Also, for those worried about the glitter, it doesn't show at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This set my undereye area really well and only creased a tiny amount. The packaging is so annoying when full because it spills everywhere and then when you're nearing the end it's really hard to get out.