e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder

4.1

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, Silica, Magnesium Staerate Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (VC), Phytonadione (VK). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this stupid powder and wish they would sell it at a full size setting powder. I use this to set under my eyes since I only wear concealer daily, but when I do a full face, this is the powder I set with. It's just great. I heard people compare this to their regular hd setting powder and they're completely different. The hd powder is much much more matte and makes my undereyes look cakey and crepey, while this mini powder makes them look naturally flawless. The packaging sucks because the powder just flies everywhere, but hey, it's a great powder

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this for setting my undereye concealer to prevent creasing.

Boo. I saw a youtuber rave about this and I immediately bought 2. What is UP with the glitter??? At my age glitter is awful but sparkles under my eyes? The worst. I really thought she said this was matte, so maybe I got a bad batch.

An undereye powder seems unescessary; that is until you try it. I’ve been really loving dipping the tip of the beauty blender in the pot. Gorgeous diffused look. Soft and brightening with no sparkle. M

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was a bit sceptical about this powder to begin with, for several reasons. First of all, I didn't really see the use of a powder specific for setting the undereye. I had my Laura Mercier Loose Powder that did just fine, thank you very much. But then I ran out of that and tried another loose powder (Beauty Bakerie's Flour powder) that did fine on my face, but looked awful under my eyes. So I was obviously wrong: sometimes different areas of your face needs different types of powders. And at the risk of getting ahead of myself: I don't think I could go back to using LM's loose powder under my eyes again, because now that I can compare the two, maybe the LM powder didn't look so good under my eyes after all.. Second issue I had was the tiny pot. Even with elf's prices, it just didn't seem very cheap at all, seeing how little product you got. Because while it's $3 on elf's US website, it's around $7 here in Sweden. But it turns out you only need a tiny bit, so it will last you a long time still.

This powder is extremely finely milled, brightening without being the least bit "sparkly", doesn't cake up or dry out the delicate skin under your eyes... Not to mention my concealer never creases anymore. It's such a find! I will always keep a little pot of this handy from now on. Well done elf!

+ Cruelty free
+ Vegan
+ Doesn't make the undereye area look dry and crepey
+ Brightening, and without any awful shimmer
+ Finely milled and gives a smooth-looking result
+ Makes the concealer last all day
+ A little goes a long way

- If I'm reaching - a little more sleek packaging wouldn't hurt

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This powder is THE BOMB!!!
It’s silky to the touch, finally Milled,
The light-diffusing property give a GORGEOUS BRIGHT EYE LOOK.
Set concealer beautifully, doesn’t crease, look cakey or feels drying like others translucent powder I’ve tried.✨
It have a soft pinkie hue, but it doesn’t alter the color of the concealer what so ever.
One lippie off - because the jar is teeny tiny & can be quite messy.
I wise elf would come out with full size jar because the quality is like high-end powder nonetheless.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is great especially for the price! Sets concealer very well and you only need a tiny bit of product. I have very dry skin and this does not get cakey, crease, sit in lines or look dry. So it must be very finely milled. I will definitely repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am probably the last to know how great ELF products are! I purchased this with a bunch of other products and I love it! Usually I get dry and crease but this powder not only did not emphasis lines but helped the longevity of the concealer! I teach figure skating and this lasted me most of the day! Absolutely will purchase again oh! I forgot to mention I patted on the powder with that little brush it came with but I blended it with a bushy brush to make it flawless.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was skeptical when I saw this and the accompanying rave reviews. It seemed like an unnecessary gimmick and possible flashback hazard in photos, but what the hell? It was $3 for a fairly generous little jar. I have officially become a fan. I use this to set my Maybelline Age Rewind Illuminating concealer, or just about any under eye concealer. I even stock this in my pro kit because it does a gorgeous job of subtly brightening the eye and setting cream concealers and PHOTOGRAPHS BEAUTIFULLY! So, it's great for bridal and prom. The loose, light formula is easy to tap out onto a palette or tissue and keep hygienic. This is the product I grab when there is any sale on ELF. I always keep some on hand.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Really awesome under eye concealer setting powder, blurs the whole area very well! Just hate the packaging, so messy

Popular Eyes Products