E.L.F. Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder

4.1

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, Silica, Magnesium Staerate Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (VC), Phytonadione (VK). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This set my undereye area really well and only creased a tiny amount. The packaging is so annoying when full because it spills everywhere and then when you're nearing the end it's really hard to get out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have gone on and off this product. I recently rediscovered it and it's great. It doesn't look too cakey under the eyes. It sets the concealer and softens the whole look! With this price, you can't beat it.

Also, for those worried about the glitter, it doesn't show at all.

I'm going to start with my only dislikes, and those are that it's quite a bit messy, but I believe that's really a flaw of the packaging. The cap can get stuck and the powder is hard to keep contained when dipping a sponge or brush in it. With those out of the way, the powder itself is wonderful. I prefer this over my Sephora translucent setting powder. It's silky, sets the skin without looking powdery, and doesn't leave behind a white cast that's noticable on my fair skin (which can happen, surprisingly). I will absolutely repurchase this, and will also being trying the full size powder as well.

Felt nice, didn't need a lot and good to bake over your undereye concealer

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

HG setting powder. Not all my undereye concealers need setting, but some of my best ones do, and I reach for this. The sifter package dispenses the right amount of product, and the price can't be beat. I just apply a bit to my ring finger, wipe it on the palm of my hand to get off excess and tap over the area to be set. Don't wipe or smear, or you run the risk at removing whatever you're trying to set.

This powder is white with a very faint/fine shimmer that serves to brighten and diffuse light rather than to appear as an actual shimmer. If I am feeling brave enough to skip concealer that day, I may just tap on some of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This undereye powder is amazing! There's something in this powder that brightens your undereye and it's awesome! It keeps your concealer in place all day and keeps it soft. The powder is very finely milled so you have to be careful to not dump out the whole jar. It's an awesome find from e.l.f that's very affordable!

I'm not sure if I'd buy this again; I don't necessarily DISLIKE it, but it doesn't really seem to DO anything either? My under eye area is pretty dark, and while this might set my concealer, it definitely doesn't brighten or lighten my under eye area. I wish it had the photoshop effect others have talked about on me, but alas...

Had a pot that lasted about a year with use almost everyday. I bought this when I got more into undereye concealer and setting it properly last year. I never have any crazy under eye issue with concealer caking or anything. I bought this to try since it was around $3. It was definitely hard to get a lot of product out, unless you took the sifter out. I don't think this made my undereye area look amazing or anything either. I really think they just took the ELF HD setting powder sold for $6 in the large black square for face and put it in a small container and named it under eye setting powder. That stuff isn't bad either but I think you're better off just hying the $6 container of it to use on eyes and maybe even face if you want to. That way you can get more product out, dip a bigger brush in and have more opportunity to bake if you want.It was fine but I won't buy again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this for setting my undereye area, but it feels similar to the ELF HD powder, which I prefer, because I can stick a bigger brush in there. Feels light and silky. It doesn't crease the concealer. Overall, a good product, but prefer the HD version for the bigger packaging. They also got rid of the sparkles in this finally I believe!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this product! It's my go to for baking my under eye concealer every time I wear a full face of makeup. It's so perfect and the price is amazing. I have decent skin that's slightly on the oily side. My under eye area is normal, the only issue is concealer not lasting or creasing so that's where this comes in. I use a damp beauty blender, shake some of the powder into the cap and pick it up with my beauty blender and bounce it under my eyes. Will buy again and again. Very pleased to have found this!