Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

2.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

After using several drugstore foundations, MAC studiofix foundation, and a few powder foundations from Sephora (NARS and such) over the years. I finally decided to buy this. I don't think it's the best out there, but it was my skin thought of it as the most tolerant foundation I've used yet. It's lightweight and easy to build, has tons of matchable shades, didn't make my oily skin more oily, and didn't make me break out. And also is decently priced. I know it's not top of the line, but it's good enough that I've repurchased every time I've ran our for the past almost 4 years.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I loved how this foundation looked when applied in the store. But after a while, I hate it. I have great skin to begin with but this just makes it look horrible and cakey. It has little to no staying power even when set with MUFE HD powder. I would rather skip foundation then apply this garbage. ALTHOUGH, I must say the package is great and sturdy! It didn't even break when I threw it full force at the wall in frustration of applying and reapplying.