Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

3.7

on 2/24/2016 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

to me, there was nothing special about this product. and it broke me out.

on 6/7/2015 2:36:00 PM

I'm so sad that this product was discontinued, well at least in the canadian sephora branches, i bought it on sale for $10 and bought Sephora instant radiance foundation for $10, and mixed them together for a better shade selection and it was the best thing i have ever done, it gave me full covereage without much product and a very healthy glowy look. i tried it with a brush and it was great, blended easily

sad part is it was on sale because they discontinued both, and i tried sepehora's 10 HR wear Perfection foundation and it sucked.

i wish sephora would bring both products back because they were great together:(((

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This goes normally for $22 according to the Sephora website. It was on sale at JCPenney's Sephora for $8.50. I am glad I didn't pay the full price. The color was perfect for my skin but unfortunately, the formula was dry and cakey on my skin. A bit difficult to blend as well. I tried it with and without primer and it's just no good. I gave it to my sister and she ended up tossing it out for the same reason. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I loved how this foundation looked when applied in the store. But after a while, I hate it. I have great skin to begin with but this just makes it look horrible and cakey. It has little to no staying power even when set with MUFE HD powder. I would rather skip foundation then apply this garbage. ALTHOUGH, I must say the package is great and sturdy! It didn't even break when I threw it full force at the wall in frustration of applying and reapplying.

on 8/1/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

after trying many foundations this I have to say is my favorite !!! good coverage doesn't break me out goes on smooth and doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything, also my skin is super sensitive and it's so hard to find something that actually doesn't break me out this is by far is the best foundation I have purchased and would defiantly be buying again !

I love this foundation. Ive been using it for a couple monthsl it progides a light to medium coverage. It doesnt look cakey it lasts a while. The color selection is perfect my exact skin tone. I loves it definitely will recommend! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I decided to get this foundation because I can't wear my beloved Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation due to the alcohol in it. What a waste of $$.

I chose to get the Sephora Instant Radiance foundation over the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing one because it's cheaper and the BB product contains lavender. (I have sensitive skin and I didn't want to take a chance on a reaction)
Plus Paula Begoun raves about it and while I don't take her reviews as gospel, I do take them into consideration when researching products.

My colour match is peach (#26) and it gives me a nice, healthy glow, like the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. (love the foundation but it broke me out)
For reference, my skin tone is Asian, NC30/C3.
A touch up is required during the day and I don't recommend this foundation for oilier skin types. It's best suited for normal to slightly dry skin types. Those with dry to very dry skin types may not find this moisturizing enough.

A colleague said the Sephora foundation looked great one me. :-)
By the end of the day, my face does look rather 'shiny' but I do like the dewy look. (my skin can't handle the more matte finishes anymore)

If you're looking for that dewy finish and don't want to spend too much money, this foundation is worth trying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Here in China it costs more than in the US, but it's still cheap, almost same price as Drugstore brands.
The coverage is light-medium, it's not greasy or oily, the reason why I like it is that it doesn't sit on my under eye lines. It's also good for photographs.
I've tried MUFE HD, which I find similar, just a little more coverage (but not full coverage), and since I was in a budge I decided to buy the Sephora one. Another con is that the color is one number darker for me. I've been having problems in China to find something that matches my pale skin (the best match for me is Anna Sui, but it melts and its awful).

on 5/21/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Okay, I'll admit it: I originally bought this hoping it would be a cheaper dupe to MUFE's HD cover foundation.

The good news is that this is an awesome foundation! Light to medium coverage that sits very lightly on the skin, I can't even tell it's there. On my normal/dry skin, it lasts all day with only minor fading, and I didn't notice any sort of oxidation, either. It has a very, very light earthy scent to it when you first put it on, but it disappears quickly. Otherwise, no added perfumes! Plus it comes with a pump, so dispensing is quick, easy, and hygienic.

I was initially wary because "radiance" tends to equate to "glitter bomb" in the world of cosmetic jargon, but thankfully, this foundation was completely shimmer/glitter free. This dries to a semi-matte finish-- not ultra-dewy, but not completely matte either, so you might want to put some powder on top if you need extra oil control. I'm going to echo the sentiment that this should be added to their permanent line! It's an excellent product at a decent price point.

Price-wise, it's worth noting that the bottle actually contains 0.67oz of product, whereas most foundations are sold at 1oz, so this foundation comes out to be ~$33/oz (no biggie for me, since I've never finished a bottle of foundation, ever). It's still cheaper than MUFE's foundation at $42 for 1oz, but not half the price that some people seem to think it is.

on 5/14/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why is this marked as limited edition? I really hope they decide to place this in their permanent line otherwise, I'll need to stock up because I think it's that good! I've been looking far and wide for a decently priced foundation (ok not cheap but I can personally justify it) that matches my skin tone, that gives decent coverage, not heavy, not sparkly (why people like sparkle in their foundation is beyond me), not greasy, and makes my skin look like skin and not a chalky cakey sparkly mess. I believe this is it. Not only does it cover all my specifications, but the packaging is nice and hygienic as well. I just use a pump and a half onto the back of my hand and use my foundation brush and my skin looks wonderful. It has a sheer to medium coverage. I think this is a really good foundation and anyone who hasn't found their perfect foundation should try this. I even got compliments from my boyfriend's aunts who have never complimented my skin before.