Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

3.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like it but it's just hard to find my shade... as a fair babe, and as the lightest shade is roughly as warm as the

on 8/22/2013 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation for the price is really great. I buff it on with a dry brush and set it with urban decay makeup setting spray. For me since I do not like the feel of foundation on my skin I consider it a medium to somewhat heavy coverage. You cannot feel it on your skin, it lasts all day, does not break me out or dry my skin out. I have tried just about every foundation out there and although I am still searching for the "perfect" one, I will use this until I find it.

on 7/31/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Darn! This was almost perfect.
Pros:
-Light-Medium Coverage
-Beautiful luminous finish without being glittery
-Shade #20 Matched me so well
-LOVE the packaging! Similar to the MUFE HD foundation
Cons:
-Did not control all that well
-For the price, you don't get a lot of product
-Broke me out :(
I know my pros outweigh the cons, but the breaking out part is definitely enough for me to discontinue using.

Oh my gosh you guys, go out and buy this foundation!!! It is phenomenal! It has a medium coverage that is 100% buildable to a full coverage, it has a gorgeous semi-matte finish, so if you have oily skin it would be perfectly fine with a bit of powder, and if you have dry skin (like me) it is very moisturizing! This foundation is really light too, and glides on so smoothly with a brush, fingers or sponges, and it gives you a really pretty glow, but there is 100% no shimmer in it, which is great! It also last very long too :) Plus there is a pump!! So easy to use! The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 is cause the colour selection could be somewhat better. I wish they had slightly more pinkish tones because I am quite pale, especially in winter, but the absolute lightest shade looks a little yellow to me. That kinda sucks, cause I will probably wear it more in winter, and I'm afraid it won't be the right shade. I'm sure though that it will be easily fixable with some lighter powder or mixing it with a lighter foundation! Love it though!!