Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

1 review

on 5/21/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Okay, I'll admit it: I originally bought this hoping it would be a cheaper dupe to MUFE's HD cover foundation.

The good news is that this is an awesome foundation! Light to medium coverage that sits very lightly on the skin, I can't even tell it's there. On my normal/dry skin, it lasts all day with only minor fading, and I didn't notice any sort of oxidation, either. It has a very, very light earthy scent to it when you first put it on, but it disappears quickly. Otherwise, no added perfumes! Plus it comes with a pump, so dispensing is quick, easy, and hygienic.

I was initially wary because "radiance" tends to equate to "glitter bomb" in the world of cosmetic jargon, but thankfully, this foundation was completely shimmer/glitter free. This dries to a semi-matte finish-- not ultra-dewy, but not completely matte either, so you might want to put some powder on top if you need extra oil control. I'm going to echo the sentiment that this should be added to their permanent line! It's an excellent product at a decent price point.

Price-wise, it's worth noting that the bottle actually contains 0.67oz of product, whereas most foundations are sold at 1oz, so this foundation comes out to be ~$33/oz (no biggie for me, since I've never finished a bottle of foundation, ever). It's still cheaper than MUFE's foundation at $42 for 1oz, but not half the price that some people seem to think it is.