Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Sephora  Instant Radiance Foundation

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I decided to get this foundation because I can't wear my beloved Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation due to the alcohol in it. What a waste of $$.

I chose to get the Sephora Instant Radiance foundation over the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing one because it's cheaper and the BB product contains lavender. (I have sensitive skin and I didn't want to take a chance on a reaction)
Plus Paula Begoun raves about it and while I don't take her reviews as gospel, I do take them into consideration when researching products.

My colour match is peach (#26) and it gives me a nice, healthy glow, like the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. (love the foundation but it broke me out)
For reference, my skin tone is Asian, NC30/C3.
A touch up is required during the day and I don't recommend this foundation for oilier skin types. It's best suited for normal to slightly dry skin types. Those with dry to very dry skin types may not find this moisturizing enough.

A colleague said the Sephora foundation looked great one me. :-)
By the end of the day, my face does look rather 'shiny' but I do like the dewy look. (my skin can't handle the more matte finishes anymore)

If you're looking for that dewy finish and don't want to spend too much money, this foundation is worth trying.

on 7/31/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Darn! This was almost perfect.
Pros:
-Light-Medium Coverage
-Beautiful luminous finish without being glittery
-Shade #20 Matched me so well
-LOVE the packaging! Similar to the MUFE HD foundation
Cons:
-Did not control all that well
-For the price, you don't get a lot of product
-Broke me out :(
I know my pros outweigh the cons, but the breaking out part is definitely enough for me to discontinue using.

on 5/14/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why is this marked as limited edition? I really hope they decide to place this in their permanent line otherwise, I'll need to stock up because I think it's that good! I've been looking far and wide for a decently priced foundation (ok not cheap but I can personally justify it) that matches my skin tone, that gives decent coverage, not heavy, not sparkly (why people like sparkle in their foundation is beyond me), not greasy, and makes my skin look like skin and not a chalky cakey sparkly mess. I believe this is it. Not only does it cover all my specifications, but the packaging is nice and hygienic as well. I just use a pump and a half onto the back of my hand and use my foundation brush and my skin looks wonderful. It has a sheer to medium coverage. I think this is a really good foundation and anyone who hasn't found their perfect foundation should try this. I even got compliments from my boyfriend's aunts who have never complimented my skin before.