Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

3.7

on 6/7/2015 2:36:00 PM

I'm so sad that this product was discontinued, well at least in the canadian sephora branches, i bought it on sale for $10 and bought Sephora instant radiance foundation for $10, and mixed them together for a better shade selection and it was the best thing i have ever done, it gave me full covereage without much product and a very healthy glowy look. i tried it with a brush and it was great, blended easily

sad part is it was on sale because they discontinued both, and i tried sepehora's 10 HR wear Perfection foundation and it sucked.

i wish sephora would bring both products back because they were great together:(((

I love this foundation. Ive been using it for a couple monthsl it progides a light to medium coverage. It doesnt look cakey it lasts a while. The color selection is perfect my exact skin tone. I loves it definitely will recommend! :)

on 7/24/2012 3:05:00 PM

I bought this last week and have been wearing it under my MAC Studio Fix powder foundation when I want a little extra coverage and it works great! I love the finish - very pretty - very smooth and not shimmery like you would associate a foundation with "radiance" in the name. And I love the pump bottle too - all liquid foundations should have this. I just wanted a light foundation but didn't want to pay a high price and this one is a keeper!

on 5/14/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why is this marked as limited edition? I really hope they decide to place this in their permanent line otherwise, I'll need to stock up because I think it's that good! I've been looking far and wide for a decently priced foundation (ok not cheap but I can personally justify it) that matches my skin tone, that gives decent coverage, not heavy, not sparkly (why people like sparkle in their foundation is beyond me), not greasy, and makes my skin look like skin and not a chalky cakey sparkly mess. I believe this is it. Not only does it cover all my specifications, but the packaging is nice and hygienic as well. I just use a pump and a half onto the back of my hand and use my foundation brush and my skin looks wonderful. It has a sheer to medium coverage. I think this is a really good foundation and anyone who hasn't found their perfect foundation should try this. I even got compliments from my boyfriend's aunts who have never complimented my skin before.

on 5/10/2012 7:19:00 PM

UPDATE: upping it to 5 lippies. I am wearing this today on just clean, non-moisutrized skin and it has a lot more coverage this way. If you are dry you might want to stick with your moisturizer. But if you're oily, this fdt alone will do the trick. I paired with my Infallible pressed powder in Nude Buff (I think) and it looks beautiful and totally non over-powdered and dry. I was told that paired with Sephora's new Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder (a dupe of Mac's mineral pressed powder, or so I heard; also got great reviews) also works very well. As soon as I have some play money, I'm getting both. ;)

I briefly dropped by Sephora today, exclusively to get a sample of this new product. This is described by the company as "An oil-free foundation that instantly brightens and moisturizes the skin for a flawless complexion." It got excellent reviews on the Sephora site and I can understand why. I got it in Light Nude #15 and it's darn near a perfect match. I spreads on very well. No scent that I detected, but I'm not bothered by perfume in foundations so that's really a non-issue for me. Although it's oil-free, it's feels nice and creamy and it's not a shiny mess (even on my oily skin). Most importantly, no silicones and no sparkles. YAY! Thank you, Sephora!

Coverage: sheer to light. Too light for me, but I'm sure some people will call it full-coverage, something that leads me to seriously wonder if those people are hopelessly trend-addicted, or if, regardless of age, they suffer from cataracts, poor dears. I hope it's not the second. Also, coverage improves when I put powder on top (which of course, I always do, as I abhor the greasy look, a.k.a. "glowy"), and it does not look dry. Comes in the regular Sephora pump bottle.

Anyway, I gave it only 4 lippies because I have only worn this once. So far, I like this very much. Not as much as their Perfecting Cover fdts. (fuller coverage), but this should make a very good summer fdt. This is $22, which is not cheap, but if you consider there are other fdts. out there, which cost double and aren't half as good ... If BB creams performed like this fdt., I would have a good deal more respect for them than I have at present. If anything changes, I'll keep you posted

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm from Portugal, here we don't have much selection in drugstore makeup, so I decided to try this one because the relation quality/price. I have a combination skin, but I just love the finish this foundation give to my skin, so glowy and natural!! Like the smell too, but the surprise for me was the coverage of this foundation is an solid medium. Instantly my skin becomes flawless. I will repurchase it again definitively. Kiss

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

After using several drugstore foundations, MAC studiofix foundation, and a few powder foundations from Sephora (NARS and such) over the years. I finally decided to buy this. I don't think it's the best out there, but it was my skin thought of it as the most tolerant foundation I've used yet. It's lightweight and easy to build, has tons of matchable shades, didn't make my oily skin more oily, and didn't make me break out. And also is decently priced. I know it's not top of the line, but it's good enough that I've repurchased every time I've ran our for the past almost 4 years.

on 8/22/2013 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation for the price is really great. I buff it on with a dry brush and set it with urban decay makeup setting spray. For me since I do not like the feel of foundation on my skin I consider it a medium to somewhat heavy coverage. You cannot feel it on your skin, it lasts all day, does not break me out or dry my skin out. I have tried just about every foundation out there and although I am still searching for the "perfect" one, I will use this until I find it.

I use this foundation in number 10 "Clair light" and I mix it with Revlon Colorstay number 150 "buff" and it does WONDERS. Super full coverage but does not look cakey if done right. (Pea size dots of each foundation on top of hand and using a stippling brush mix the two) I wouldn't wear this foundation alone because it seems to be a little bit too oily for my skin. Doesn't break me out whatsoever.

on 8/1/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

after trying many foundations this I have to say is my favorite !!! good coverage doesn't break me out goes on smooth and doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything, also my skin is super sensitive and it's so hard to find something that actually doesn't break me out this is by far is the best foundation I have purchased and would defiantly be buying again !