Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

3.8

on 6/7/2015 2:36:00 PM

I'm so sad that this product was discontinued, well at least in the canadian sephora branches, i bought it on sale for $10 and bought Sephora instant radiance foundation for $10, and mixed them together for a better shade selection and it was the best thing i have ever done, it gave me full covereage without much product and a very healthy glowy look. i tried it with a brush and it was great, blended easily

sad part is it was on sale because they discontinued both, and i tried sepehora's 10 HR wear Perfection foundation and it sucked.

i wish sephora would bring both products back because they were great together:(((

I love this foundation. Ive been using it for a couple monthsl it progides a light to medium coverage. It doesnt look cakey it lasts a while. The color selection is perfect my exact skin tone. I loves it definitely will recommend! :)

on 7/24/2012 3:05:00 PM

I bought this last week and have been wearing it under my MAC Studio Fix powder foundation when I want a little extra coverage and it works great! I love the finish - very pretty - very smooth and not shimmery like you would associate a foundation with "radiance" in the name. And I love the pump bottle too - all liquid foundations should have this. I just wanted a light foundation but didn't want to pay a high price and this one is a keeper!

on 5/14/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why is this marked as limited edition? I really hope they decide to place this in their permanent line otherwise, I'll need to stock up because I think it's that good! I've been looking far and wide for a decently priced foundation (ok not cheap but I can personally justify it) that matches my skin tone, that gives decent coverage, not heavy, not sparkly (why people like sparkle in their foundation is beyond me), not greasy, and makes my skin look like skin and not a chalky cakey sparkly mess. I believe this is it. Not only does it cover all my specifications, but the packaging is nice and hygienic as well. I just use a pump and a half onto the back of my hand and use my foundation brush and my skin looks wonderful. It has a sheer to medium coverage. I think this is a really good foundation and anyone who hasn't found their perfect foundation should try this. I even got compliments from my boyfriend's aunts who have never complimented my skin before.

on 5/10/2012 7:19:00 PM

UPDATE: upping it to 5 lippies. I am wearing this today on just clean, non-moisutrized skin and it has a lot more coverage this way. If you are dry you might want to stick with your moisturizer. But if you're oily, this fdt alone will do the trick. I paired with my Infallible pressed powder in Nude Buff (I think) and it looks beautiful and totally non over-powdered and dry. I was told that paired with Sephora's new Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder (a dupe of Mac's mineral pressed powder, or so I heard; also got great reviews) also works very well. As soon as I have some play money, I'm getting both. ;)

I briefly dropped by Sephora today, exclusively to get a sample of this new product. This is described by the company as "An oil-free foundation that instantly brightens and moisturizes the skin for a flawless complexion." It got excellent reviews on the Sephora site and I can understand why. I got it in Light Nude #15 and it's darn near a perfect match. I spreads on very well. No scent that I detected, but I'm not bothered by perfume in foundations so that's really a non-issue for me. Although it's oil-free, it's feels nice and creamy and it's not a shiny mess (even on my oily skin). Most importantly, no silicones and no sparkles. YAY! Thank you, Sephora!

Coverage: sheer to light. Too light for me, but I'm sure some people will call it full-coverage, something that leads me to seriously wonder if those people are hopelessly trend-addicted, or if, regardless of age, they suffer from cataracts, poor dears. I hope it's not the second. Also, coverage improves when I put powder on top (which of course, I always do, as I abhor the greasy look, a.k.a. "glowy"), and it does not look dry. Comes in the regular Sephora pump bottle.

Anyway, I gave it only 4 lippies because I have only worn this once. So far, I like this very much. Not as much as their Perfecting Cover fdts. (fuller coverage), but this should make a very good summer fdt. This is $22, which is not cheap, but if you consider there are other fdts. out there, which cost double and aren't half as good ... If BB creams performed like this fdt., I would have a good deal more respect for them than I have at present. If anything changes, I'll keep you posted

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm from Portugal, here we don't have much selection in drugstore makeup, so I decided to try this one because the relation quality/price. I have a combination skin, but I just love the finish this foundation give to my skin, so glowy and natural!! Like the smell too, but the surprise for me was the coverage of this foundation is an solid medium. Instantly my skin becomes flawless. I will repurchase it again definitively. Kiss

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I decided to get this foundation because I can't wear my beloved Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation due to the alcohol in it. What a waste of $$.

I chose to get the Sephora Instant Radiance foundation over the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing one because it's cheaper and the BB product contains lavender. (I have sensitive skin and I didn't want to take a chance on a reaction)
Plus Paula Begoun raves about it and while I don't take her reviews as gospel, I do take them into consideration when researching products.

My colour match is peach (#26) and it gives me a nice, healthy glow, like the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. (love the foundation but it broke me out)
For reference, my skin tone is Asian, NC30/C3.
A touch up is required during the day and I don't recommend this foundation for oilier skin types. It's best suited for normal to slightly dry skin types. Those with dry to very dry skin types may not find this moisturizing enough.

A colleague said the Sephora foundation looked great one me. :-)
By the end of the day, my face does look rather 'shiny' but I do like the dewy look. (my skin can't handle the more matte finishes anymore)

If you're looking for that dewy finish and don't want to spend too much money, this foundation is worth trying.

Oh my gosh you guys, go out and buy this foundation!!! It is phenomenal! It has a medium coverage that is 100% buildable to a full coverage, it has a gorgeous semi-matte finish, so if you have oily skin it would be perfectly fine with a bit of powder, and if you have dry skin (like me) it is very moisturizing! This foundation is really light too, and glides on so smoothly with a brush, fingers or sponges, and it gives you a really pretty glow, but there is 100% no shimmer in it, which is great! It also last very long too :) Plus there is a pump!! So easy to use! The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 is cause the colour selection could be somewhat better. I wish they had slightly more pinkish tones because I am quite pale, especially in winter, but the absolute lightest shade looks a little yellow to me. That kinda sucks, cause I will probably wear it more in winter, and I'm afraid it won't be the right shade. I'm sure though that it will be easily fixable with some lighter powder or mixing it with a lighter foundation! Love it though!!

on 11/28/2012 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sorry to be the downer, and it is most certainly due to my age/skintype. I have dry skin and winter is approaching. My daily foundation is a bit sheer and doesn't last all day, so I wanted to find a foundation with a little more coverage. This foundation is nice, and applies well. It provides a bit too little coverage and is drying for me. My MA at Sephora matched me nicely, but alas I will have to return.

on 7/31/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Darn! This was almost perfect.
Pros:
-Light-Medium Coverage
-Beautiful luminous finish without being glittery
-Shade #20 Matched me so well
-LOVE the packaging! Similar to the MUFE HD foundation
Cons:
-Did not control all that well
-For the price, you don't get a lot of product
-Broke me out :(
I know my pros outweigh the cons, but the breaking out part is definitely enough for me to discontinue using.