Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation

Sephora  Instant Radiance Foundation

3.7

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I loved how this foundation looked when applied in the store. But after a while, I hate it. I have great skin to begin with but this just makes it look horrible and cakey. It has little to no staying power even when set with MUFE HD powder. I would rather skip foundation then apply this garbage. ALTHOUGH, I must say the package is great and sturdy! It didn't even break when I threw it full force at the wall in frustration of applying and reapplying.

on 2/24/2016 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

to me, there was nothing special about this product. and it broke me out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This goes normally for $22 according to the Sephora website. It was on sale at JCPenney's Sephora for $8.50. I am glad I didn't pay the full price. The color was perfect for my skin but unfortunately, the formula was dry and cakey on my skin. A bit difficult to blend as well. I tried it with and without primer and it's just no good. I gave it to my sister and she ended up tossing it out for the same reason. Would not repurchase.

on 1/31/2013 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have always used Clinique and after getting a sample of this from Sephora I decided to try it.The color matched my skin well but the product smelled horrible,offered little coverage and was very drying.Will not be buying this again!Returning it to Sephora and sticking to Clinique.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like it but it's just hard to find my shade... as a fair babe, and as the lightest shade is roughly as warm as the

on 11/28/2012 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sorry to be the downer, and it is most certainly due to my age/skintype. I have dry skin and winter is approaching. My daily foundation is a bit sheer and doesn't last all day, so I wanted to find a foundation with a little more coverage. This foundation is nice, and applies well. It provides a bit too little coverage and is drying for me. My MA at Sephora matched me nicely, but alas I will have to return.

on 7/31/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Darn! This was almost perfect.
Pros:
-Light-Medium Coverage
-Beautiful luminous finish without being glittery
-Shade #20 Matched me so well
-LOVE the packaging! Similar to the MUFE HD foundation
Cons:
-Did not control all that well
-For the price, you don't get a lot of product
-Broke me out :(
I know my pros outweigh the cons, but the breaking out part is definitely enough for me to discontinue using.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm from Portugal, here we don't have much selection in drugstore makeup, so I decided to try this one because the relation quality/price. I have a combination skin, but I just love the finish this foundation give to my skin, so glowy and natural!! Like the smell too, but the surprise for me was the coverage of this foundation is an solid medium. Instantly my skin becomes flawless. I will repurchase it again definitively. Kiss

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

After using several drugstore foundations, MAC studiofix foundation, and a few powder foundations from Sephora (NARS and such) over the years. I finally decided to buy this. I don't think it's the best out there, but it was my skin thought of it as the most tolerant foundation I've used yet. It's lightweight and easy to build, has tons of matchable shades, didn't make my oily skin more oily, and didn't make me break out. And also is decently priced. I know it's not top of the line, but it's good enough that I've repurchased every time I've ran our for the past almost 4 years.

on 8/22/2013 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation for the price is really great. I buff it on with a dry brush and set it with urban decay makeup setting spray. For me since I do not like the feel of foundation on my skin I consider it a medium to somewhat heavy coverage. You cannot feel it on your skin, it lasts all day, does not break me out or dry my skin out. I have tried just about every foundation out there and although I am still searching for the "perfect" one, I will use this until I find it.