Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation

3.8

on 2/24/2016 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

to me, there was nothing special about this product. and it broke me out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm from Portugal, here we don't have much selection in drugstore makeup, so I decided to try this one because the relation quality/price. I have a combination skin, but I just love the finish this foundation give to my skin, so glowy and natural!! Like the smell too, but the surprise for me was the coverage of this foundation is an solid medium. Instantly my skin becomes flawless. I will repurchase it again definitively. Kiss

on 6/7/2015 2:36:00 PM

I'm so sad that this product was discontinued, well at least in the canadian sephora branches, i bought it on sale for $10 and bought Sephora instant radiance foundation for $10, and mixed them together for a better shade selection and it was the best thing i have ever done, it gave me full covereage without much product and a very healthy glowy look. i tried it with a brush and it was great, blended easily

sad part is it was on sale because they discontinued both, and i tried sepehora's 10 HR wear Perfection foundation and it sucked.

i wish sephora would bring both products back because they were great together:(((

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This goes normally for $22 according to the Sephora website. It was on sale at JCPenney's Sephora for $8.50. I am glad I didn't pay the full price. The color was perfect for my skin but unfortunately, the formula was dry and cakey on my skin. A bit difficult to blend as well. I tried it with and without primer and it's just no good. I gave it to my sister and she ended up tossing it out for the same reason. Would not repurchase.

I love this foundation. Ive been using it for a couple monthsl it progides a light to medium coverage. It doesnt look cakey it lasts a while. The color selection is perfect my exact skin tone. I loves it definitely will recommend! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I decided to get this foundation because I can't wear my beloved Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation due to the alcohol in it. What a waste of $$.

I chose to get the Sephora Instant Radiance foundation over the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing one because it's cheaper and the BB product contains lavender. (I have sensitive skin and I didn't want to take a chance on a reaction)
Plus Paula Begoun raves about it and while I don't take her reviews as gospel, I do take them into consideration when researching products.

My colour match is peach (#26) and it gives me a nice, healthy glow, like the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. (love the foundation but it broke me out)
For reference, my skin tone is Asian, NC30/C3.
A touch up is required during the day and I don't recommend this foundation for oilier skin types. It's best suited for normal to slightly dry skin types. Those with dry to very dry skin types may not find this moisturizing enough.

A colleague said the Sephora foundation looked great one me. :-)
By the end of the day, my face does look rather 'shiny' but I do like the dewy look. (my skin can't handle the more matte finishes anymore)

If you're looking for that dewy finish and don't want to spend too much money, this foundation is worth trying.

on 1/31/2013 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have always used Clinique and after getting a sample of this from Sephora I decided to try it.The color matched my skin well but the product smelled horrible,offered little coverage and was very drying.Will not be buying this again!Returning it to Sephora and sticking to Clinique.

on 11/28/2012 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sorry to be the downer, and it is most certainly due to my age/skintype. I have dry skin and winter is approaching. My daily foundation is a bit sheer and doesn't last all day, so I wanted to find a foundation with a little more coverage. This foundation is nice, and applies well. It provides a bit too little coverage and is drying for me. My MA at Sephora matched me nicely, but alas I will have to return.

on 7/31/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Darn! This was almost perfect.
Pros:
-Light-Medium Coverage
-Beautiful luminous finish without being glittery
-Shade #20 Matched me so well
-LOVE the packaging! Similar to the MUFE HD foundation
Cons:
-Did not control all that well
-For the price, you don't get a lot of product
-Broke me out :(
I know my pros outweigh the cons, but the breaking out part is definitely enough for me to discontinue using.

on 7/24/2012 3:05:00 PM

I bought this last week and have been wearing it under my MAC Studio Fix powder foundation when I want a little extra coverage and it works great! I love the finish - very pretty - very smooth and not shimmery like you would associate a foundation with "radiance" in the name. And I love the pump bottle too - all liquid foundations should have this. I just wanted a light foundation but didn't want to pay a high price and this one is a keeper!