Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation

Filtered by age: 44-55
Sephora  Instant Radiance Foundation

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I decided to get this foundation because I can't wear my beloved Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation due to the alcohol in it. What a waste of $$.

I chose to get the Sephora Instant Radiance foundation over the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing one because it's cheaper and the BB product contains lavender. (I have sensitive skin and I didn't want to take a chance on a reaction)
Plus Paula Begoun raves about it and while I don't take her reviews as gospel, I do take them into consideration when researching products.

My colour match is peach (#26) and it gives me a nice, healthy glow, like the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. (love the foundation but it broke me out)
For reference, my skin tone is Asian, NC30/C3.
A touch up is required during the day and I don't recommend this foundation for oilier skin types. It's best suited for normal to slightly dry skin types. Those with dry to very dry skin types may not find this moisturizing enough.

A colleague said the Sephora foundation looked great one me. :-)
By the end of the day, my face does look rather 'shiny' but I do like the dewy look. (my skin can't handle the more matte finishes anymore)

If you're looking for that dewy finish and don't want to spend too much money, this foundation is worth trying.

on 11/28/2012 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sorry to be the downer, and it is most certainly due to my age/skintype. I have dry skin and winter is approaching. My daily foundation is a bit sheer and doesn't last all day, so I wanted to find a foundation with a little more coverage. This foundation is nice, and applies well. It provides a bit too little coverage and is drying for me. My MA at Sephora matched me nicely, but alas I will have to return.

on 7/24/2012 3:05:00 PM

I bought this last week and have been wearing it under my MAC Studio Fix powder foundation when I want a little extra coverage and it works great! I love the finish - very pretty - very smooth and not shimmery like you would associate a foundation with "radiance" in the name. And I love the pump bottle too - all liquid foundations should have this. I just wanted a light foundation but didn't want to pay a high price and this one is a keeper!