Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation

Sephora  Instant Radiance Foundation

4.5

on 8/1/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

after trying many foundations this I have to say is my favorite !!! good coverage doesn't break me out goes on smooth and doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything, also my skin is super sensitive and it's so hard to find something that actually doesn't break me out this is by far is the best foundation I have purchased and would defiantly be buying again !

on 5/14/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why is this marked as limited edition? I really hope they decide to place this in their permanent line otherwise, I'll need to stock up because I think it's that good! I've been looking far and wide for a decently priced foundation (ok not cheap but I can personally justify it) that matches my skin tone, that gives decent coverage, not heavy, not sparkly (why people like sparkle in their foundation is beyond me), not greasy, and makes my skin look like skin and not a chalky cakey sparkly mess. I believe this is it. Not only does it cover all my specifications, but the packaging is nice and hygienic as well. I just use a pump and a half onto the back of my hand and use my foundation brush and my skin looks wonderful. It has a sheer to medium coverage. I think this is a really good foundation and anyone who hasn't found their perfect foundation should try this. I even got compliments from my boyfriend's aunts who have never complimented my skin before.