no images

Reviews

2.0
from

7 years ago

I would've been better off buying a solid colour that was the same and 'watering' it down with a clear polish! It's so sheer, it might as well be a clear coat. Hardly any colour shows on the 1st, 2nd coats. I'm told to pair it with another colour to get it stronger, but its such a lovely colour on it's own, I dont want to alter it with other colours. Disappointed.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

8 years ago

This is probably one of the sheerest nail polishes I've ever used, I originally had to apply a/b 5 coats to even see a slight tinge of color. I looked online & found some people had luck w/tweaking it using white & teal cremes, so I tried it out. First I added 2 drops of Sally Hansen White On & 1 drop of Sinful Colors Savage - better, but still too sheer. I repeated this process 4 more times, tested after each addition & now it's awesome. Sheer in 2 coats, semi-sheer in 3 coats & perfect for glitter sandwiches. It reminds me of water in the Caribbean - gorgeous! PS - I've found that if I wait 2-3 minutes b/w coats, it really allows the color to build more easily/smoothly & I avoid the clumping on the tips that can happen w/jelly polishes.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

8 years ago

Sheer seafoam is a pale translucide turquoise nail polish.verry beautiful color for summer! It last long with revlon top coat,it's pretty and summery! I pair it with blue mosaic nail polish by revlon,it's perfect! I pair it also over a blue and it makes a turquoise translucide color over it! Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55