Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Darling [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Balm Stain in DarlingRevlon Balm Stain in Darling

2.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought Darling Chere, #10, which I assume is the same as the other reviews. It's a pale pink-lavender, a lovely color in the tube. I liked the convenience and thought it would be great to put in my pocket for a summer stroll. I tried it on over bare lips in the car. Okay, it's a bit dry...but the color is nice for NW20 skin and goes well with dark hair. I drive to my next appointment and check the mirror before I get out of the car. A half hour later my lips have morphed to a shade of fushia which resembles lips that are sore raw and dried out. Okay- I get out my mini-tube of Aquaphor and try to remove it, but the color remains and I look even worse for the rubbing. I have sensitive skin but not sensitive lips!! Obviously others have had a better experience so buy where you can return!!

on 6/20/2012 2:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ugh, I can't believe all the reviews about this color being subtle or light! On me this turned a rather embarassing shade of bright fuschia! Perhaps it's just me and my super-freaky-weird body chemistry. I looked like a little girl playing with makeup for the first time. :)

I'm going to take it back and exchange it for a "safer" color. On the upside, the formula of these is quite nice. I also have Honey at the moment. They actually stain your lips for hours and aren't as drying to me as a lipstick or stain.

I thought this color might be similar to my favorite Buxom in Dani. It is so not!!

Popular Lips Products